Clubplanet Nightlife Community

launch of the jazzy jeff residency @shine feb 3rd and 4th

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

legendary DJ jazzy jeff has signed on to be monthly resident with us @ shine. kickoff will be the weekend of feb. 3rd and 4th with jeff being featured on both nights. look for an open format on friday and a house set on saturday with special guests to be announced that are currently being hand picked by jazzy jeff himself ;) - this will definitely be something special. Lets welcome miami's newest resident in style, DJ JAZZY JEFF :o

glad to see everything worked out jon congrats ill be there every month or close to it for jazzy jeff

for sure for his house set the 28th of january and im sure for the hip hop too lol my sis wants to go she saw him at the y100 concert and NOW SHE WANTS TO GO LOL

can u say slammed packed

cant wait

btw here is my review of jeff's appearance at shine a few weeks back

http://www.cooljunkie.com/clubs/jazzy_jeff_at_shine_location_miami_38628.html

just a small snippet of the madness that jeff will bring each month to shine

legendary DJ jazzy jeff has signed on to be monthly resident with us @ shine. kickoff will be the weekend of jan. 27th and 28th with jeff being featured on both nights. look for an open format on friday and a house set on saturday with special guests to be announced that are currently being hand picked by jazzy jeff himself ;) - this will definitely be something special. Lets welcome miami's newest resident in style, DJ JAZZY JEFF :o

bring in will smith to mc OMFG I DIE that would be the sickest shit evaaaaaaaa

Guest swank

now that's what i'm talking about... :D He will definetely make Shine a destination venue when he's in town!

I'd love to see another dj there once a month...*wink*wink* ;)

legendary DJ jazzy jeff has signed on to be monthly resident with us @ shine. kickoff will be the weekend of jan. 27th and 28th with jeff being featured on both nights. look for an open format on friday and a house set on saturday with special guests to be announced that are currently being hand picked by jazzy jeff himself ;) - this will definitely be something special. Lets welcome miami's newest resident in style, DJ JAZZY JEFF :o

this could be the flyer too

jazzy3.jpg

Guest djcarlosf

hhooooooooooooooollllyyyyyyyyyy shhhiiiiaaaaattttt!!!!

jon you just keep bringing the treats!!!! :D

jimmy told me how awesome jazzy was last time, and i dont intend on missing it again!!! ;)

Guest junglesmacks

this could be the flyer too

jazzy3.jpg

hahahah looks like Jeff just passed gas and the ol Fresh Prince is callin him on it..

Guest djjoncowan

the date has been moved to the first friday and saturday of feb. (3rd and 4th) - gonna be off the hook - "the jazzy sessions"