Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for the MAC fans ...

Guest swirlundergrounder

its still a cheese grater :D

A cheese grater that can run all your multi media programs better than most if not all PC's...

Guest trancepriest

A cheese grater that can run all your multi media programs better than most if not all PC's...

^^^ True.. ;D ... this is one bad ass cheese grater.... the cheese grater of cheese graters... the mother of all cheese graters.

Guest swirlundergrounder

^^^ True.. ;D ... this is one bad ass cheese grater.... the cheese grater of cheese graters... the mother of all cheese graters.

Shit I still have the MDD Dual G4. I'll take one of these cheese graters any day.

Why is Apple going to start having Intel chips in their computers?

Guest trancepriest

Shit I still have the MDD Dual G4. I'll take one of these cheese graters any day.

Why is Apple going to start having Intel chips in their computers?

they should have kept IBM for the Power Macs and use intel for their low heat generating CPU's... so that the powerbook line could be updated. The PowerPC chips from IBM just generated too much heat... thats one of the main reasons why apple switched to intel. The funny thing is that right after they switched... IBM came up with low heat chips. I much prefer the PowerPC chips over the slower intel chips. Heck I would have rather going to AMD than intel. Take a look at the liquid cooling in my Mac... it's a damn car radiator lol:

Side.jpg