Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cool Junkie Website suggestions

Some other suggestions are:

1 Have one bartender at every club on the cool junkie payroll so we can get discounts on the drinks.

2 Have a neat little id card with your picture on that says cool junkie.

3 Have a taxi on the cool junkie payroll so whenever you cant make it home you can get a ride.

4 Get coupons for free lap dances at local strip clubs

Guest junglesmacks

Why doesn't a gigantic website like this have any chatrooms? The messageboards are great but we need chatrooms, yes chatrooms I tell ya. There could be guest djs doing chats. ;D

This is actually a good idea.. enough people simultaneously get on here that I bet a chat room could perpetually have at least 5-50 people in it 24 hours a day.. if not more.. . ha

Guest macboy

A cooljunkie bar bus would be great, but I only think it would work if it stayed in South Beach. Otherwise it would get expensive with gas costs. On the plus side the bus would be a moving CJ advertisement. I remember this guy who owned a whole bunch of bars on the Upper East Side of Manhattan had a bar bus that stopped only in front of each of his bars. Smart move, and his bars were always packed.

Guest rollyp66

Um we do the chatroom thing on AIM @ times it gets a little hard to keep up, the forum is a better way to deal with a large group of people

Guest Devilicious

Some other suggestions are:

1 Have one bartender at every club on the cool junkie payroll so we can get discounts on the drinks.

2 Have a neat little id card with your picture on that says cool junkie.

3 Have a taxi on the cool junkie payroll so whenever you cant make it home you can get a ride.

4 Get coupons for free lap dances at local strip clubs

Are you serious?

Listen, it's a website, not your high school student life committee. Plan and organize your own social events.

Perks like that should cost money anyway.

Guest Philip

i like the message board format, makes things atleas somewhat civilised

Yep. People that know each other on this site are probly already using AIM or something. I think things would go downhill fast in a chatroom. He-who-rules-with-iron-fist would have to really clamp down then.

Guest coach

Listen, it's a website, not your high school student life committee. Plan and organize your own social events.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!

(You're just in a "devil"-y mood because you're stuck in luddite-ville!)

Guest Miss_Digital

Why doesn't a gigantic website like this have any chatrooms? The messageboards are great but we need chatrooms, yes chatrooms I tell ya. There could be guest djs doing chats. ;D

thats a good idea

i've always wonder that, even a web-based java app would be good for cj

Guest rollyp66

thats a good idea

It will be too hard to follow.... I think we had like 20 of us in an AIM chat once and it was just too much

thats a good idea

It will be too hard to follow.... I think we had like 20 of us in an AIM chat once and it was just too much

Cant really do AIM... but there are a few good chat programs for websites out there that can get over 100 chatters... and its not too much to follow at all.

Guest Miss_Digital

thats a good idea

they could all separate topics by having multiple chat rooms :)

Guest pod

There's chats organized by various board members at various times.

We discussed a CJ chat once, but it was deemed too much a hassle for not enough interest.

Radio? That's a whole 'nother ball of wax.

Guest lulamishka

thats a good idea

Exaaaaactly!

Guest r3nz0

On a more serious note, I think we need to somehow incorporate a new CJ program where all the newbie girls with DSLs give me head. If they're no good, they're banned from this site forever. I said girls. Not you, Tilt. I know you're reading this.

But seriously, let's get the ball rolling on this. :-*