Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RedBull/Vodka (any drink) + or - effects to your E "roll"

blackjack

I have heard so many different opinions as to drinking while "rolling". What are some peoples experiences with this. I usually drink the regular RedBull/Vodka, and have experienced different results....I think when I drink too heavily the alcohol buzz overtakes the E roll....But found that if I pace myself and drink only steadily throughout the night, that it actually inhances the feeling... NOTE: I also drink water while dancing throughout the night.....

Any other drinks that people like sippin on while on E?

Any drinks that adversely affect your e roll?

BlackJack

Alcohol and beans really don't mix too well. Alcohol is a depressant while E is a stimulant (as well as the caffeine and shit in red bull). It also pushes your liver into double overtime (all this while your dancing your face off sweating like a pig). I find the best time to sip on some alcohol is near the end of the peak coming down, until then I sip on soda and bottled water like theres no tomorrow.

past two times i dropped, i had the pleasure of drinking some beer. and my god, it was the best tasting beer i ever had...and it was bud ice light. fucked me up pretty damn good. wasnt at a club so no worries baout dehydration.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld