Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex on E

roxxy0131

MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST DO!

It is the best feeling ever! All you want to do is TOUCH,TOUCH,TOUCH all night long. AND oral, MMMMMMMMMMM, DELICIOUS. It's true that it's hard to cum on E but the whole touching experience is worth it. In my case, I dont feel that I need to take E to have great sex (great b/f).

That's up to you to try it and see for yourself. DON'T FORGET THE ICE cwm37.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST DO!

It is the best feeling ever! All you want to do is TOUCH,TOUCH,TOUCH all night long. AND oral, MMMMMMMMMMM, DELICIOUS. It's true that it's hard to cum on E but the whole touching experience is worth it. In my case, I dont feel that I need to take E to have great sex (great b/f).

That's up to you to try it and see for yourself. DON'T FORGET THE ICE cwm37.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

sex on a roll is definitely way better than without.

i party here in NY, but the first time me & shorty decided to try X was this past labor day weekend when we were away in boston. for those of you who have been there, we went to Avalon, which is the biggest club in the city, but still doesn't compare to anything like twilo/sf/exit, etc... but the feeling on x made it feel like the best club in the world that night. in addition, the scene over in boston sadly shuts down at 2am, so we still had tons of energy upon leaving the club, so we decided to take the (private) party back to the hotel room. the added energy allowed us to both to go until daylight. we didn't necessarily feel the need to go at it like rabbits the whole time; you'll have lots of fun with touch/tongue/toys for foreplay, duringplay, and afterplay. the extra sense of touch made all the sensitive zones EXTRA sensitive (ever have trouble finding the G-spot?--no trouble that night!). and the openness that you feel between two is soooo strong! lots of fun!!!

(we're writing together, so here's shorty):

it opens your mind and it just makes you feel sexy. when i first tried it, it blew my mind away. we just got back from the club and i was still rolling hard. i told my old man that if he turned off the lights and lit all the candles, i would probably dance for him. so he did and i did. i put on a my sexy lingerie, jumped up by the window so he could see the whole city behind me and started dancing and stripping for him. i just closed my eyes, and let my body flow with the music. i think he likes it. i perform for him regularly now. we're constantly shopping for sexy outfits for me to wear when i dance for him. i enjoy it so much that i asked him to take me to a nudie bar so i could watch the girls dance and maybe learn more tricks for him, so he took me to scores in new york. i picked up this dancer in the bathroom to perform for him and i ended up dancing with her in front of him and everyone in the club. i think he liked it...

(here's me again):

i liked it, i liked it! let's just say that since labor day, we are regular responsible users, and have the best time that two people can ever have (it's also fun 'cause we keep it a secret from the rest of the world). but you have to keep your head out of the clouds & remember that it's something that should not be dependent on in order to have a great time... cwm35.gif

sex on a roll is definitely way better than without.

i party here in NY, but the first time me & shorty decided to try X was this past labor day weekend when we were away in boston. for those of you who have been there, we went to Avalon, which is the biggest club in the city, but still doesn't compare to anything like twilo/sf/exit, etc... but the feeling on x made it feel like the best club in the world that night. in addition, the scene over in boston sadly shuts down at 2am, so we still had tons of energy upon leaving the club, so we decided to take the (private) party back to the hotel room. the added energy allowed us to both to go until daylight. we didn't necessarily feel the need to go at it like rabbits the whole time; you'll have lots of fun with touch/tongue/toys for foreplay, duringplay, and afterplay. the extra sense of touch made all the sensitive zones EXTRA sensitive (ever have trouble finding the G-spot?--no trouble that night!). and the openness that you feel between two is soooo strong! lots of fun!!!

(we're writing together, so here's shorty):

it opens your mind and it just makes you feel sexy. when i first tried it, it blew my mind away. we just got back from the club and i was still rolling hard. i told my old man that if he turned off the lights and lit all the candles, i would probably dance for him. so he did and i did. i put on a my sexy lingerie, jumped up by the window so he could see the whole city behind me and started dancing and stripping for him. i just closed my eyes, and let my body flow with the music. i think he likes it. i perform for him regularly now. we're constantly shopping for sexy outfits for me to wear when i dance for him. i enjoy it so much that i asked him to take me to a nudie bar so i could watch the girls dance and maybe learn more tricks for him, so he took me to scores in new york. i picked up this dancer in the bathroom to perform for him and i ended up dancing with her in front of him and everyone in the club. i think he liked it...

(here's me again):

i liked it, i liked it! let's just say that since labor day, we are regular responsible users, and have the best time that two people can ever have (it's also fun 'cause we keep it a secret from the rest of the world). but you have to keep your head out of the clouds & remember that it's something that should not be dependent on in order to have a great time... cwm35.gif