Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Derrick Carter this Saturday @ SHINE (1-14-06)

Guest Cablebeats

i gotta stay away from that bar after last week lol even jojo had to comment to me i was fubared :-X

Dude, you were fucked up before you even got there! LOL

First words out of your mouth when you showed: "I'm already so fucked up!"

:P

thats classic bling when im messed up bad. i like to tell everyone im banged up so if i black out someone can catch me before my head slams against the floor lol

Guest djcarlosf

i gotta stay away from that bar after last week lol even jojo had to comment to me i was fubared :-X

thats classic bling when im messed up bad. i like to tell everyone im banged up so if i black out someone can catch me before my head slams against the floor lol

could be a new strategy to get into womens pants there blingers ;)

Guest ddg

blingers...u get drunk..u dont get banged up... ;):P

Derrick Carter rocked it at Gryphon last yr silly... 6 am only myself, lyrik and a few others and derrick busted out with records older than i was.....

playing classic disco to just a few people

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

Stop making me Feel Old :P

D.C. def. dropped some gems that night... plus he was one of the first cats to drop the "Wait" House remix + that cazy

"Star wars" track...

Should def. be a good nigt! 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

blingers...u get drunk..u dont get banged up... ;):P

Yeah, get your terms straight...

Derrick Carter rocked it at Gryphon last yr silly... 6 am only myself, lyrik and a few others and derrick busted out with records older than i was.....

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

D.C. def. dropped some gems that night... plus he was one of the first cats to drop the "Wait" House remix + that cazy

"Star wars" track...

hell yeah that star wars track was dope. just waiting for him to drop that bill cosby track he's been dropping lately from the cosby show . so sick

Guest lyrik

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

hell yeah that star wars track was dope. just waiting for him to drop that bill cosby track he's been dropping lately from the cosby show . so sick

The Lemon Pesterer - I Love The Bill Cosby Show (Say Cut Recordings)

Guest AlanS

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

I gotta hear this

Guest lyrik

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

I gotta hear this

its on Derricks Live @ Jack set from Nov 23 - 2005 1hr 7min mark...

http://www.housearrestevents.net/rm/2005-11-23derrickcarter.ram

I don't know how I feel about this track though...

Guest Seb

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

I want to hear this, if you have it sent it to me on AIM

Guest lyrik

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

I want to hear this, if you have it sent it to me on AIM

you know I never picked this one up - listen to the Derrick set I posted above and tell me if you like the track...for me it just doesn't do it for me.

Guest gmstenback

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That was a blast!

"Star wars" track...

8)

Guest djjoncowan

;D bring on true house music baby.....

still recovering from fri im aching oyyyyyyyyyy

suck it up bligster - you can do it!