Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Wasted DJ You've Ever Seen Perform?

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

:-X :-X I like to see the dj have a good time, join in on the festivities, but have you ever seen a dj too wasted? i remember seeing Sasha at Back Door Bamby a few years ago and when i went to talk to him he turned around and I was like,"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN"!!!!!!!!! With one eye barely open he looked like he was ready for bed. Also, I saw Ali from Deep Dish at the upstairs bar at space and was talking to him for a minute, another, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!! although ali was wasted it didn't really effect his performance at all. Ever seen a dj that was just too wasted to perform or maybe it made for a bangin party? anybody got any crazy keoki stories? i've heard quite a few about the "superstar dj" but never witnessed it for myself. do tell all on this cooljunkie exclusive report ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X

Guest vegasguy25

Sasha is notorious for spinning while under the influence. Personally, I think such behavior is very unprofessional, especially when you are commanding the booking fees that the top jocks get.

Guest michael^heaven
Personally, I think such behavior is very unprofessional, especially when you are commanding the booking fees that the top jocks get.

+1

Guest Satz

I went to see Keoki twice. The first time he gotten too f*cked up and didn't show. The other time he passed out ON the decks...and when I say passed out on the decks, I mean literally...face down on a record 20 miutes in to his set. I refused to ever attempt to see him again.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Keoki though he turned in a great perfomance he was Fu*ked up!! I mean jacked up on jack!!! LOL

Also DJ Duke back in the day in like 95'. He was spinning at a rave in front of 5000 people. He was train wreaking and killing the party. A friend of mine was due to play after him. While DJ Duke was turned away from the turn tables getting his next record out of his record box, my friend unplugged DJ Dukes headphones from the mixer, plugged his own headphones into the mixer and cued up his first record. All the while DJ Duke got up and my friend who had gotten on the decks just looked at him and had this look on his face that said without speaking a word 'Your done'..........LOL

Guest Philip
i remember seeing Sasha at Back Door Bamby a few years ago and when i went to talk to him he turned around and I was like,"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN"!!!!!!!!! With one eye barely open he looked like he was ready for bed.

You mean like this?

sashadrunksmall7vh.jpg

James Lavelle and Colin Ferrel were tore down at the Ultra Carry-On

Keoki - well he is just a child molester turned crack addict

Guest musicalmissionary

Adam Freeland takes the cake for most fucked up AND hilarious performance before the largest crowd. This happened at a massive outdoor festival in Czech Republic.

czech1.jpg

czech2.jpg

czech6.jpg

czech4.jpg

Word has it that he showed up 20 minutes late with a bottle of tequila and a stranger on the mic screaming like he was part of a death metal act. Security thought the freak wasn't supposed to be there, but Adam nodded them off. He let the first record play till the end and had like 20 seconds of dead sound before he got his first track going and proceeded to crash every mix in the set. Then yes, with headphone cable attached to his belt, he walked away from the table and pulled the mixer and one of the decks with him.

And he will be performing at Global Gathering. Should be fun!!

Guest Cosmigonon

Sander @ space 11/6/04. Although I gotta say that was his best performance at Space (out of the 4 times I've seen him there), compared to the other times, when he was sober. I'd say give him whatever it was he had that day whenever he comes down here...

Guest ddg

keoki one time up in carolina passed out

sasha (the monday nite back door bamby show at crobar) ...we talked to him afterwards and he was pretty tanked

btw..those pics of freeland are hilarious...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I got an old picture of DJ Sneak in the act of falling off a stage backwards. It's a regular picture so I can't post it.

Guest lyrik

I got an old picture of DJ Sneak in the act of falling off a stage backwards. It's a regular picture so I can't post it.

I guess not even he could hide from his bud - Sneak is always cheesed up - I love his music and how he plays but he is the master of the turntable belly bump when he gets going there is too much potential energy to stop that belly from jigglin!

DJ that can get all fucked and still hang on the decks and pull it off time and time again - Derrick Carter...Justin Long is right up there too.

DJ who you think would be all fucked up on something, but isn't - Green Velvet - he is just naturally kooky-weird.

Guest slamminshaun

I went to see Keoki twice. The first time he gotten too f*cked up and didn't show. The other time he passed out ON the decks...and when I say passed out on the decks, I mean literally...face down on a record 20 miutes in to his set. I refused to ever attempt to see him again.

that's a pretty infamous story and spread through the scene rapidly after it happened.....just straight crazy. For some its part of the appeal, kinda like you're going to see The Doors or something you pretty much expect Jim Morrison to stumble around stage.

Guest JMT
sasha (the monday nite back door bamby show at crobar) ...we talked to him afterwards and he was pretty tanked

i concur. that was about an hour after crobar closed. he could barely talk. pretty funny.

Guest dahzel
i remember seeing Sasha at Back Door Bamby a few years ago and when i went to talk to him he turned around and I was like,"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN"!!!!!!!!! With one eye barely open he looked like he was ready for bed.

You mean like this?

sashadrunksmall7vh.jpg

James Lavelle and Colin Ferrel were tore down at the Ultra Carry-On

Keoki - well he is just a child molester turned crack addict

and FTW .......... drum roll please........ SASHA!!! when i saw him his right eye was almost completely shut w/ a cigarette barely holdin on between his lips. as long as it doesn't effect the performance than party on. but as someone said, w/ the money these ppl are charging, your ass better be a professional and put on a good show

Guest Philip
sandra collins @ nerve a couple of years ago, she was a mess

There's another one that has a reputation. Really good DJ though. Wish I would hear more from her.

Guest trancelator

i concur. that was about an hour after crobar closed. he could barely talk. pretty funny.

hahaha. That's right!

He thought it was funny when D said our picture with him was "tits."

Another wasted dj I've seen is Digweed. It was in the exact same spot as Sasha. Some guy handed him a cd for him to listen to and Diggers responded, "What makes you think you want to listen to my crappy cd?!"