Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which new place are you most looking forward to?

V. Barbarino

Some may never happen, and some may left off this list  

1. 1. Some may never happen, and some may left off this list

Guest mp3some

was.... :(

West on 27th Street, in nyc.

Place is a legend for many reasons.

Variety in sounds, the incredible vibe, and the best sound system on earth at the time.

basically grew up in there. Saw everybody and their cousin spinnin.

If this new place is 1/10 of what that was, with the sound and the bookings, miami is in for a treat!

.- 8)

Guest pod

Here we go again with the old-school "this is how they do it in new york/back in the day" nonsense.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe these various people might and should try something totally new?

If you remember the past too well, you won't see how things can be different in the future.

Twilo is dead.

SF is dead.

This is Miami, not New York.

Guest Cosmigonon

It's called a VIP area and it's slammed. I think that is how they make their money.

Is that supposed to make me like it?

Guest crpe22

you did forget the following:

* Ink on 7th and washington

* the 5th which is the old crystal space, good club operaters from toronto (this is london club)

the people from ink own a couple of places in Boston - i want to see what they can do down here

Here we go again with the old-school "this is how they do it in new york/back in the day" nonsense.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe these various people might and should try something totally new?

If you remember the past too well, you won't see how things can be different in the future.

Twilo is dead.

SF is dead.

best post award....

Guest b00tyman07

will any of these changes be taking place by early march, i'd like to see how amika or state changes, if they even do

Guest ramon

Twilo is dead.

SF is dead.

im just showing what he did before .. or what twilo did before .. you had something for just about everyone in a month period .. it wasnt one sound or one dj .. just solid music week after week. :)

i know it was new york but who knows with the right team you might be able to create that right here in miami .. people used to religiously fly up to nyc for twilo .. i'd love to see that kind of scene here in miami.

Guest james stratus

Twilo is dead.

SF is dead.

Someone's got a chip on their shoulder :P

Guest mp3some

Twilo is dead.

SF is dead.

im just showing what he did before .. or what twilo did before .. you had something for just about everyone in a month period .. it wasnt one sound or one dj .. just solid music week after week. :)

i know it was new york but who knows with the right team you might be able to create that right here in miami .. people used to religiously fly up to nyc for twilo .. i'd love to see that kind of scene here in miami.

werd.

I'm the first one to say that this is miami and its 5 yrs later. What happened, happened and will never be the same.

However, someone who had no idea asked a question, and i took the time to give her an answer.

lighten up there podster... geez ::)

Guest LeVeL

However, someone who had no idea asked a question, and i took the time to give her an answer.

lighten up there podster... geez ::)

He just worried that Space will have a new challeenger in the block..lol

Guest pod

I could care less. Whichever venue opens, I'll go and hang out at if I personally think it's cool. Downtown needs more venues if it is to be a viable place for people to go to after South Beach turns into one giant condo.

What I'm getting at is that people are so fixated on the past, that it leads to more mistakes in the end. You can't transplant the "New York experience" to Miami. If these new operators are smart, they'll do their homework, sit down, do some actual market research before they open their doors or even before they sign the mortgage papers.

I'm not a marketing genius, but I would research the hell out of the area before I plunked down a few mill on a nightclub. Know my market, my competition, local political climate, and so forth.

Guest vegasguy25

yeah the couches in the middle of the club gotta GO!

yeah they need to learn couches should surround the dance floor not over take it...

learn from shine they got the couches in the right spot

Last year at Mansion for the OM party, Mansion personnel left a lot of the furniture out on the floor. Huge mistake. I bet they had to replace all of it after that party.

Guest Phazonian

Kudos to Ramon & Mp3some,, you know what you are talking about ! what Phil has instore for us willbe spectacular just like twilo was this will be cutting edge,, the lighting system alone will be trendsetting and dont even get started on the sound !!! you know his reputation and what to expect ,,what he is capable of,, i assure you he will not dissappoint