Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR HAIR CUT???

Guest GaTo

Guest GaTo

Kind of a weird question, but I decided for the new year that I wanted to let my hair grow out a little bit. Maybe do a british mohawk or something... I don't know yet. Just want to leave it a little long on top. (i getting a cut every week damn fades)

The problem is I currently get my hair cut at Blade (in kendall) and though they do a pretty decent job of fades and blowouts I just don't think i'd be happy with the results of letting them use scissors on my head. I'm looking for someone who is creative and is up to date with basic trends.

So my question is for the guys, where do you get your hair cut/styled etc?

Also don't know if this helps but I have thin straight hair (no i'm not balding lol)

Guest GaTo

thanks for the pm Michelle i'm going to go make a visit one of these days at 30-40 dollars :o for a mens cut that is definitely a jump up from where i'm used to going.

Keep em coming guys

Guest Fez

I'm sorry let me clarify that i'm looking for a place here in the Kendall or Doral Area. I do that you for the reply though ;D

dadeland....next to pacsun

25 bucks

Guest swirlundergrounder

I go to a guy named Leon at EnVouge Salon in Aventura. People that know me know that I have great hair!!! 8) I've even been told that I have Manga hair..LOL

Guest GaTo

about_us_pic.jpg

ur a str8 dude...

I went to the haircuttery once a long time ago and they completely fucked up my head lol... I just don't like them, now if you have someone that you personally recommend. I'm all ears. ;D

I'm sorry let me clarify that i'm looking for a place here in the Kendall or Doral Area. I do that you for the reply though ;D

25 bucks

Now thats definitely in my area, any one you recommend?

I go to a guy named Leon at EnVouge Salon in Aventura. People that know me know that I have great hair!!! 8) I've even been told that I have Manga hair..LOL

lol my hair isn't THAT long curious though how much are you averaging for a cut?

Guest swirlundergrounder

about_us_pic.jpg

ur a str8 dude...

I went to the haircuttery once a long time ago and they completely fucked up my head lol... I just don't like them, now if you have someone that you personally recommend. I'm all ears. ;D

25 bucks

lol my hair isn't THAT long curious though how much are you averaging for a cut?

With a tip $50. But before I found this guy, I would get my hair cut somewhere else and feel as though I needed a fresh haircut after only a month. Since I've gotten my hair done by this guy, I can go 3 months and still feel as though my hair has grown out nicely! Does that make sense?

Guest Cosmigonon

about_us_pic.jpg

ur a str8 dude...

25 bucks

With a tip $50. But before I found this guy, I would get my hair cut somewhere else and feel as though I needed a fresh haircut after only a month. Since I've gotten my hair done by this guy, I can go 3 months and still feel as though my hair has grown out nicely! Does that make sense?

No, it doesn't. Could you please elaborate more?

Guest lulamishka

about_us_pic.jpg

ur a str8 dude...

25 bucks

Yes, that makes sense to me.

Guest swirlundergrounder

same place ive gone since i was 14 or so.....

its the same location but new management. same lady though ..... ;D shes a hottie

Well how old is she now if you've been going to her for 15 years or so?

Guest swirlundergrounder

about_us_pic.jpg

ur a str8 dude...

25 bucks

No, it doesn't. Could you please elaborate more?

Well some hair stylist cut your hair in a way were in it grows out wrong. If they don't apply the right amount of texture or cut your hair in the right places then you're doomed to have un-syleable hair a month after the hair cut. A good hair stylist will cut your hair in a way that will keep it looking good for a few months after you get by giving you what is known as a 'precision haircut'...

Does this make sense now?

Guest GaTo
Well some hair stylist cut your hair in a way were in it grows out wrong. If they don't apply the right amount of texture or cut your hair in the right places then you're doomed to have un-syleable hair a month after the hair cut. A good hair stylist will cut your hair in a way that will keep it looking good for a few months after you get by giving you what is known as a 'precision haircut'...

happen to have a photo of yourself? Curious to what kind of cut you have?

Guest vaughan

Kind of a weird question, but I decided for the new year that I wanted to let my hair grow out a little bit. Maybe do a british mohawk or something...

Lemme ask Sheldon... not sure you're allowed to get a "british" mohawk unless you're actually british. Maybe he can get you a "permit". And I remember back in the early days of punk-rock and skateboarding, we would just shave off everything except a strip down the middle... We called it the American Mohawk... bring it back!

Guest Diabolique

LOL...

I get my haircut by Mrs. Lazar, when I can find the time.

Speaking of which... ;D I think I need to get in this week!

Guest swirlundergrounder

happen to have a photo of yourself? Curious to what kind of cut you have?

Go to my mypace page

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7257522