Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to the Superbowl?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Who's going to the Superbowl?  

1. 1. Who's going to the Superbowl?

Guest swirlundergrounder

Well you all know who I'm rooting for. Seattle vs Denver!

That was a high scoring game in Chicago today. I'm also sad to see the Colts go.

I was rooting for Carolina to win since they are going to be going to Seattle all banged up. Deshaun Foster with a high ankle sprain is out for sure. And Julius Peppers and Gamble is hurt also among a few. A very physical game in Chicago. Steve Smith was out of hand. It seemed as if there were 3 of him out there becuz he was all over the field....

I missed the end of the Colts and Steelers game but the Colts looked flat for most of the game until Peyton elected to go for it on 4th and 2.

And Denver, what can you say about them. That's going to be a nasty game also but I think the Broncos will win that one..

I was rooting for Carolina to win since they are going to be going to Seattle all banged up. Deshaun Foster with a high ankle sprain is out for sure. And Julius Peppers and Gamble is hurt also among a few. A very physical game in Chicago. Steve Smith was out of hand. It seemed as if there were 3 of him out there becuz he was all over the field....

And thats why the Seahawks wont get any respect from me.They play in the shittiest divison in the NFL and now you want them to play a team that has a couple of their key players possibly out for the NFC championship game come next week.

In order to get respect they would have to beat the best.And thats what or thats how I would want my team to be.Dont get me wrong Terry i'll still take it but...

Anyways im very happy with the season the Bears had. :)

Guest swirlundergrounder

And thats why the Seahawks wont get any respect from me.They play in the shittiest divison in the NFL and now you want them to play a team that has a couple of their key players possibly out for the NFC championship game come next week.

In order to get respect they would have to beat the best.And thats what or thats how I would want my team to be.Dont get me wrong Terry i'll still take it but...

But you just gave them a little respect in the other thread...LOL

No respect? The MVP of the league go's down in a big game and they still win!

No respect? What about overcoming the pressure of the national media of non believers who said that Seattle can't win a big game!

No respect? Seattle hasn't won a playoff game in 25 years. They've lost 3 of their last playoff apperances. Talk about pressure to win this game.

No respect? The Hawks haven't played a meaningful game in 3 weeks, neither has the Colts and look who's going to the conference championships! The Hawks were able to turn it on and come out with a win against a team (The Redskins) who have been in an intense playoff mode for the last 2 months!

No respect? The Hawks beat a battle tested team (the Redskins)who got into the playoffs by playing the 2nd most difficult schedule in the NFL this season.!

No respect? 2 of the linebackers that the Seahawks started are rookies!

No respect? With all of that happening, all the monkeys on their backs, The MVP of the league out of the game,they pulled off the big win!

No respect? Of the 4 teams with homefield advantage this weekend, Seattle was one of the 2 that came out with a win!

So basically if Seattle beats Carolina next week (with Deshaun Foster hurt) and advances to the Superbowl you still won't give them any props? Even though Foster was hurt, Carolina was still able to run the ball thanks to their offensive line.

And about Seattle playing in the weakset division, didn't you read the other 'repsect' thread I posted with the NFL rank of teams with the least difficult schedules played this season?

Seattle had the 32nd ranked schedule of difficulty.

The Panthers played the 30th ranked most difficult schedule..Is there a huge difference there? NO! It's not like the Panthers played the 5th most difficult schedule this season. They basically played the second to the last most difficult schedule this season would you not agree?

What ever man... the Seahawks don't need any respect from you or anyone for that matter in order to win..Maybe it's better for them..

At least my team is playing in the NFC Championship game and you're team isn't!!! :P

Guest jpsinger

Well they don`t need your respect all too much.A couple things though.Their division maybe shit,but they beat the Falcons,Crushed PHiladephia on Monday night football 42-0, Cowboys,Giants,Colts and should`ve beaten the redskins(now Holmgrens beat every team in the NFL) worse than they did,losing the MVP of the NFL who broke this years all time touchdown record,and will be back this weekend for the NFC Championship.Meanwhile Hasselbeck is one of the top Quarterback of the NFL,non stat and stat wise.The Seahawks haven`t lost a game in Seattle since 2004 and has set a new best season record at 13-3.So you see,in Seattle we give them the respect they deserve.Carolina is hot right now,but how was their regular season,not all that impressive compared to the best team in the NFC,Seattle.I got Terrys back because he knows whut up!

Guest DaGoose

I called it before the playoffs started and I'm sticking to my guns........Carolina......I'll say they beat Pittsburgh in the super bowl.

Well they don`t need your respect all too much.A couple things though.Their division maybe shit,but they beat the Falcons,Crushed PHiladephia on Monday night football 42-0, Cowboys,Giants,Colts and should`ve beaten the redskins(now Holmgrens beat every team in the NFL) worse than they did,losing the MVP of the NFL who broke this years all time touchdown record,and will be back this weekend for the NFC Championship.Meanwhile Hasselbeck is one of the top Quarterback of the NFL,non stat and stat wise.The Seahawks haven`t lost a game in Seattle since 2004 and has set a new best season record at 13-3.So you see,in Seattle we give them the respect they deserve.Carolina is hot right now,but how was their regular season,not all that impressive compared to the best team in the NFC,Seattle.I got Terrys back because he knows whut up!

Did Terry link you this thread and tell you to join just so you can come and have your first post regarding this topic?Aswell to let me know or tell me how you see things.You and Terry can do all the explaiing you want and give me stats of this and that but i'll stick to what I see and believe,shit you guys can be NFL experts for all I care.It is what it is.Of course you have his back you both are Seattle fans.That explains it. :o ::)

I said it before and i'll say it again.Seahawks will get the respect once they win the Superbowl,if they get there.Carolina wont be easy but till then...maybe this weekend coming up Alexander the great can redeem himself and make up for his weak performance he had vs the skins. :)I know I know he suffered a concusion and had to leave the game.

Anyways goodluck fellas.

Guest jpsinger

Actuall ya he did,we go way back.Either way,all I`m pitching is some facts.The good thing about this country is that we all can have an opinion,especially when it comes to football.What else was I going to respond to for my 1st. post anyway,I know,will the Dolphins win one game year? ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Did Terry link you this thread and tell you to join just so you can come and have your first post regarding this topic?Aswell to let me know or tell me how you see things.You and Terry can do all the explaiing you want and give me stats of this and that but i'll stick to what I see and believe,shit you guys can be NFL experts for all I care.It is what it is.Of course you have his back you both are Seattle fans.That explains it. :o ::)

I said it before and i'll say it again.Seahawks will get the respect once they win the Superbowl,if they get there.Carolina wont be easy but till then...maybe this weekend coming up Alexander the great can redeem himself and make up for his weak performance he had vs the skins. :)I know I know he suffered a concusion and had to leave the game.

Anyways goodluck fellas.

God damm you Happyface..RESPECT..RESPECT!!! LOL..Yeah I sent the link to my buddy who lives in Seattle to check out the threads regarding football and especially about the Seahawks. I know and understand your skeptisisim. Trust me, when Alexander went down and then the Skins scored first, I was down on my living room floor on my knees about to cry and was saying to myself 'HERE WE GO AGAIN'.....So for me the whole game was an emotional see-saw. So I hope you understand my enthusiasm as a Seahawks fan who's been suffering all his life...!!!

At least your Bears have won the Superbowl before and has had one of the NFL's most fear teams historically (Your 85 Bears)..Shit I think back then the Bears were my 2nd most favorite team when they came out with that 'Superbowl' suffle....LOL

Guest swirlundergrounder

radnom choice for this year:

Panthers Vs Seahawks

They're playing in the NFC championship this weekend. They can't meet in the Superbowl. Remember the Hawks joined the NFC 3 seasons ago...

Anyways goodluck fellas.

God damm you Happyface..RESPECT..RESPECT!!! LOL..Yeah I sent the link to my buddy who lives in Seattle to check out the threads regarding football and especially about the Seahawks. I know and understand your skeptisisim. Trust me, when Alexander went down and then the Skins scored first, I was down on my living room floor on my knees about to cry and was saying to myself 'HERE WE GO AGAIN'.....So for me the whole game was an emotional see-saw. So I hope you understand my enthusiasm as a Seahawks fan who's been suffering all his life...!!!

At least your Bears have won the Superbowl before and has had one of the NFL's most fear teams historically (Your 85 Bears)..Shit I think back then the Bears were my 2nd most favorite team when they came out with that 'Superbowl' suffle....LOL

;D

anyone but the Steelers

Guest trancelator

Terry, it looks like your team is getting the respect you think it deserves (and it really does imo). As of now, 10 out of the 16 votes have the Hawks in the SB.

I don't know if they'll be in the SB but the Seahawks have been the best and most consistent team in the NFC to date.

Guest r3nz0

If you'd told me during this year's NFL preseason that the Seahawks, Panthers, Steelers, and Broncos would be the last four teams standing, I'd have told you to go suck a nut. I just didn't think Tom Brady knew how to lose.

That being said, I think the home teams will prevail this Sunday and the Seahawks and Broncos will be playing come February 5th.