Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just a thought

Guest CGM54

Guest CGM54

I am sure that alot of the people who post on these boards are in sales in one way or another. I just thought maybe another use for these boards would be to help each others respective business out. If you know someone who is in need of a service that one of us can provide, why not refer them. Maybee in the end we will all make more money.

I am in the logistics business I provide companies with extremely low rates on overnight shipping using DHL. Our rates are typically 20-30 percent lower than Fed EX/UPS.

I also provide Freight services such as LTL. I work with companies like Southeastern, BAX, Pilot, Roadway, Central, and Overnite. Again my rates are 20-30 percent less expensive.

I dont know if thius will work, but it was worth my 5 minutes.

You can either PM me to set something up. Or just keep posting!

Cheers

Guest mp3some

Not a bad Idea... sort of a Trade Junkie section..... i like it.

To further contribute to the theme, I work as a Mortgage Banker.

Our company works as a broker as well as a Lender. We offer our programs to other smaller mortgage brokerage businesses, and offer competitive rates to the retail public.

I also work very closely with Realtors.

In other words, If you are a borrower looking for a good rate on a mortgage, be it for your 1st property or an investment property, good, bad, no credit; we can help.

If you are a mortgage broker and you own your business, we have programs other lenders dont have so you can offer your clients more options.

If you are a realtor, we will approve and close the loan for your buyer faster than most other lenders, and we will pay You the commission.

If i can be of help to anyone on here, please feel free to pm me.

www.allfinancemortgage.com

8)

i guess im

5'10 about 140 lbs (yes i weigh 140 i ganed weight thanks to my strict diet of Quiznos 3-4 times a week.). cuban jew who likes to party as much as he likes to just chill and do romantic things for his lady..

oh wait this isnt a personal ad damn lol

ok

mortgage broker/writer/yada yada yada

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm a stay at home dad by day and an Audio Engineering student by night. I could give you advice on how to properly wipe your babies buttocks and engineer music...