Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moved to Weston...

Guest rhythmburn

Guest LeVeL

I dont understand people in Broward, especially the people that bash Miami due to the traffic and the population. But if you look at it Broward the Population is 1,623,018 to Dade County's 2,253,362. Also the traffic is terrible on 5-95 during the morning,afternoons, and evenings. There is always crashes on I-95 and I-75 and broward is growing at a faster rate these days so soon enough Browward will be the same as Dade.

The drivers in Broward aren't any better than the ones in Dade County. Atleast in Dade we have better beaches,better nightlife,more things to do. And we dont ever have to go to Broward to do anything since we have everything they have in Broward plus more all in Dade.

Dade also has sluttier girls too eventhough Broward is not too behind.. ;D ;)

I'd rather live in Broward and party in Miami. I find Broward more relaxing. My main problem with Miami is the fact that if you don't speak Spanish, people look at you like you're a total moron. Like "How dare you not know how to speak Spanish?"" Where the hell are you from?" In general, I find people in Broward easier to deal with on a daily basis. As far as partying goes, that's a different story. Miami wins hands down. And before anybody jumps and starts having a tittie attack, my words are a result of my OWN subjective experiences.

Guest pussErox

I'd rather live in Broward and party in Miami. I find Broward more relaxing... In general' date=' I find people in Broward easier to deal with on a daily basis. As far as partying goes, that's a different story. Miami wins hands down.

[/quote']

+1

Guest LeVeL

I'd rather live in Broward and party in Miami. I find Broward more relaxing. My main problem with Miami is the fact that if you don't speak Spanish' date=' people look at you like you're a total moron. Like "How dare you not know how to speak Spanish?"" Where the hell are you from?" In general, I find people in Broward easier to deal with on a daily basis. As far as partying goes, that's a different story. Miami wins hands down. And before anybody jumps and starts having a tittie attack, my words are a result of my OWN subjective experiences.

[/quote']

Dude aren't you Haitian, you guys speak spanish dont u ???

Guest pod

I don't speak Spanish that well and I get along just fine down here. And no, I'm not in Kendall or some other "bleached" area.

For me it is about being close to where I work mainly. If I worked in Broward and "the scene" was in Broward, I'd be up there.

I'd rather live in Broward and party in Miami. I find Broward more relaxing. My main problem with Miami is the fact that if you don't speak Spanish' date=' people look at you like you're a total moron. Like "How dare you not know how to speak Spanish?"" Where the hell are you from?" In general, I find people in Broward easier to deal with on a daily basis. As far as partying goes, that's a different story. Miami wins hands down. And before anybody jumps and starts having a tittie attack, my words are a result of my OWN subjective experiences.

[/quote']

Dude aren't you Haitian, you guys speak spanish dont u ???

I am Haitian, and our native languages are French in some areas and Creole in the most of the country. Only a small percentage of Haitians speak Spanish. I understand a bit, but not enough to carry a conversation.

Guest HouseJunkie

watch out for them Weston Thugz...those mean streets are dangerous :P

....and try to avoid Arvida Parkway after dark.

[/quote']

i agree 100000000%. i love broward.. i've lived in hollywood for almost 9 years now. The drive to miami downtown is a breeze..

i don't think i'd ever live in dade.. its just not for me.. and lauderdale is too north.. hollywood is perfect.. in between ;D

Guest rhythmburn

so I've moved to Weston... if any of you Weston area peeps ever want to have a drink or throw down some choons.. hit me up!!!

~~rb~~

What are inching your way over to the Ocean but you're to afraid?

what are you smoking man? I actually moved away from the ocean (i used to live in Coral Springs)...

Guest rhythmburn

lemme see if I can get my shit straight at the house and the studio gear setup... if so.... absolutely!!!

or else we could go out for beers...

Guest vaughan

what are you smoking man? I actually moved away from the ocean (i used to live in Coral Springs)...

Coral Springs is about as close to the ocean as Indiana

Guest rhythmburn

Coral Springs is about as close to the ocean as Indiana

yeah, but still a bit east of Weston, so closer...