Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bentley hotel

Guest kristine23

Guest kristine23

has anyone ever stayed in this hotel

i m staying there next week

i rented a room through someone who rentals rooms from that hotel it was cheap 750 for 5 days

Guest dgrutman

second time i have seen this post. my thoughts are that you have some deal worked out with your friend so when people pm you to find out how to hook up this deal you refer them to your friend and make a cut of it. whats the real deal spammer?

Guest kristine23

look i found the rental on craigslist.com

that is the price i got it for

it is the bentley on 5 th st

and he told me to refer people to him after my stay and i will

Guest macboy

Honest opinion is: so-so

BTW, don't mind Dave. He's still pissed about Outkast doing a party there when Opium Group supposedly had them locked up for an exclusive post VMA event a while back. :P

Guest dgrutman

BTW, don't mind Dave. He's still pissed about Outkast doing a party there when Opium Group supposedly had them locked up for an exclusive post VMA event a while back. :P

the party at the bently was a complete failure. thats funny you remember that.

Guest macboy

the party at the bently was a complete failure. thats funny you remember that.

I always remember bizarre and obscure stuff. In any event, you know I was kidding. ;D

Guest jsk

Wasn't Outkast a part-owner of the old Bentley bar/restaurant? Seems like a bunch of entertainers were investors. Place turned into "510 Ocean" overnight; not sure what the deal is with the new name/owner(s).

Guest Devilicious

Wasn't Outkast a part-owner of the old Bentley bar/restaurant? Seems like a bunch of entertainers were investors. Place turned into "510 Ocean" overnight; not sure what the deal is with the new name/owner(s).

The restaurant downstairs from the Bentley is indeed 510 Ocean, and is presently owned by Ludacris, Lil Jon, and this guy from NYC.

It's actually pretty good... but I have major issues when people can't think of a name for their establishment, so they just call it the address

Guest jsk

The restaurant downstairs from the Bentley is indeed 510 Ocean, and is presently owned by Ludacris, Lil Jon, and this guy from NYC.

It's actually pretty good... but I have major issues when people can't think of a name for their establishment, so they just call it the address

Are you sure it's the same people? I read in the Herald that a DJ is a new co-owner. I took that to mean the NYC guy and his hip-hop partners got out of it and that's why it has a new name, etc.

(I think it was only open under the old "La Dea" name for about 3 or 4 months.)

Guest Devilicious

Are you sure it's the same people? I read in the Herald that a DJ is a new co-owner. I took that to mean the NYC guy and his hip-hop partners got out of it and that's why it has a new name, etc.

(I think it was only open under the old "La Dea" name for about 3 or 4 months.)

The guy from NYC is a personal friend, and I'm sure he and the two rappers are still partners. I'm not speaking on the possibility of any other investors... we all know there are many silent partners as well as "names" listed as partner who have little or no financial investment in a given establishment. I don't know the details of the place's financial doings, but I know who the owners are ;)

Guest jsk

Interesting; thanks. I guess either the Herald was wrong or they brought in additional investor(s). I was there a few times last year and liked the place. Then I heard it shut down in the summer months (and read about the new name and new co-owner last month) and figured the worst.

Have you been there lately? How are they doing?

Guest Devilicious

Well the Herald obviously wasn't wrong... my *guess* is that either a) this "DJ" is actually the rapper(s) who have invested or B) there's always been another investor (supposed DJ) The 3 I know have been involved since they reopened as 510 Ocean about 4 months ago

I've been a couple of times on Sundays and they seem to be doing well. The food is great, and they do two for one cocktails on Sunday nights. I never went before so I can't compare it to what was once there. Check em out yourself! Also the outdoor area is one of the nicest for ambiance on the beach :)