Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tommy Pooch & Alan Roth present 'Soiree Sunday' with jojoflores

Guest swank

Guest coach

Heh. Yeah, they run a tight rope. Definitely make sure you are on the list ahead of time. It is an ongoing party. If Jojo and Bruce are not playing there, check Tai Entertainment for a list.

Guest Dj_Peace

BTW, what was up with the music or our inability to hear any music even while we were standing at the entrance?That had us recehcking the flyer to make sure that we were at the right place. Is it some kind of "noise ordinance"?

Guest coach

Yeah, MB has stupid strict noise ordinances. And the entrance is pretty far away from the speakers, which point the opposite direction.

Guest rollyp66

how was the weather it was nasty down by my area.

hope to make it out soon..

No it wasn't... I left my house around 7:45 it was nice out

Guest swank

Glad it turned out o.k. Me and Dj Karizma came by after having dinner and were gonna link up with the rest of our Residence crew to support but were given a very cold reception. We got there about 8:30 and the guys at the door were giving us the once over then told us there was a $20 cover charge. We mentioned that we were there to see jojo and the guy looked at us with this quizzical look and asked if we were looking for a hip hop party. After that we were hesistant to pay $20 because we heard no music playing and also because of the less than warm reception we received by the gentlemen at the door and decided to go elsewhere.

Will this be an ongoing party? We would still like to come out and support just need more information.

DJ_Peace sorry about the 'door drama'...since we do not work there very regularly it's hard to build a repor with the staff. I even gave those two doormen cd's...

The music was a little low at 8:30PM but that soon changed and the place went wild. Since we hail from Montreal (the headquarters of Cirque de Soleil) we are lucky enough to be aquainted with many of the cast members and they are in town for their show 'Varekai'. Well they came out last night at least 35 of them and they were the ones who set the party off FOR FREE!

Bling where were you man? Now we have no pics of the acrobatics LOL

Anyhow thanks to Tommy Pooch & Alan Roth as well as all who came out last night...stay tuned!