Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Sounds!

Guest Darwin Castillo

Guest lyrik

I fear getting attacked by the CJ music heads but please explain the difference between all these "sounds".

SOULFUL HOUSE

DEEP HOUSE

CHICAGO HOUSE

NEW YORK HOUSE

TRIBAL HOUSE

WEST COAST HOUSE

ELECTRO

ELECTROTECH

PROG HOUSE

FUNKY HOUSE

ACID HOUSE

DIVA HOUSE

you forgot to mention:

Sexy House [The Most Mysterious House of All' date= yet all the clubs put it in their propaganda]

Latin House

Colombian House

Full House

Percussion House

Guitar House

Intelligent House

the list goes on and on...

I enjoy a good cup of Maxwell House in the morning.

Guest ctferni

I fear getting attacked by the CJ music heads but please explain the difference between all these "sounds".

SOULFUL HOUSE

DEEP HOUSE

CHICAGO HOUSE

NEW YORK HOUSE

TRIBAL HOUSE

WEST COAST HOUSE

ELECTRO

ELECTROTECH

PROG HOUSE

FUNKY HOUSE

ACID HOUSE

DIVA HOUSE

you forgot to mention:

Sexy House [The Most Mysterious House of All, yet all the clubs put it in their propaganda]

Latin House

Colombian House

Full House

Percussion House

Guitar House

Intelligent House

the list goes on and on...

I enjoy a good cup of Maxwell House in the morning.

With a few Nestle Toll"house" cookies!

Holy shit im not a NEW JUNKIE anymore

Guest musicalmissionary

Electro house (aka tech house)

electro house is not aka tech house. please, just don't try labeling shit. you'd prolly get more relevant and useful information just asking people for what dj's they've been hearing good sets out of lately. cuz this whole micro-labeling thing is making me sick. words just can't do this music thing justice. only your ears can. so ask for some good sets to listen to and comment on those. but being into "electro house" or "punk house" or "psycho house" is pointless without giving me a link to a dj set that features this so-called sound.

Guest ctferni

Electro house (aka tech house)

cuz this whole micro-labeling thing is making me sick. words just can't do this music thing justice. only your ears can. so ask for some good sets to listen to and comment on those. but being into "electro house" or "punk house" or "psycho house" is pointless without giving me a link to a dj set that features this so-called sound.

exactly

Guest Cosmigonon

electro house is not aka tech house. please, just don't try labeling shit. you'd prolly get more relevant and useful information just asking people for what dj's they've been hearing good sets out of lately. cuz this whole micro-labeling thing is making me sick. words just can't do this music thing justice. only your ears can. so ask for some good sets to listen to and comment on those. but being into "electro house" or "punk house" or "psycho house" is pointless without giving me a link to a dj set that features this so-called sound.

what he said