Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cirque du Soleil thinking of going

Bling

Guest JMT

i am going with a large group on feb 18th. tickets for the weekend shows appear to be going fast.

if you have the chance and you have never been, GO. you wont be dissapointed. i went last year to "Allegria", those french carnies put on one hell of a wacky show.

Guest macboy

I saw "O" at the Bellagio in Vegas a few months back and was blown away. Cirque is fantastic and I'm hoping to check this one out soon.

Guest rollyp66

ehh not goin alone so not sure about goin yet.... if not ill go to naples for a weekennd and just relax maybe hit a day spa :) werdddddddddddd

Why not.. sometimes alone time is good, plus you never know who you might meet there. I go out alone all the time. Sometimes it is better that way. Leave when you want to leave, eat what you want to eat. Go out meet new people, complete strangers... makes life interesting

Guest durrtylexx

^ werd, there's noting wrong with going out by yourself.

I go out to eat, movies, clubbin etc by myself all the time.

its all good. 8)

I know people that won't go out alone, I never understood that.

???

Guest ddg

ehh not goin alone so not sure about goin yet.... if not ill go to naples for a weekennd and just relax maybe hit a day spa :) werdddddddddddd

Why not.. sometimes alone time is good, plus you never know who you might meet there. I go out alone all the time. Sometimes it is better that way. Leave when you want to leave, eat what you want to eat. Go out meet new people, complete strangers... makes life interesting

good post rolly....

he's right blingers... ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

good post rolly....

sometimes i go out by myself usually shopping hehehe :P

like rolly said it is interesting to meet new people

i but its different to go out clubbing by urself if your a girl

there alot of freaky people out there

those stories people dropping something in your drink, arent just an urban myth

Guest LeVeL

good post rolly....

sometimes i go out by myself usually shopping hehehe :P

like rolly said it is interesting to meet new people

i but its different to go out clubbing by urself if your a girl

there alot of freaky people out there

those stories people dropping something in your drink, arent just an urban myth

I agree with going out alone thing and meeting new people but come on Bling is talking about going to Cirque De Solei. An no one can tell me that its better being alone than with a companion that you like spending time with.

Bling go with a companion or a friend to Cirque de Solei dont go alone dude not to this. Its different if you go clubbing alone and meet up with friends or Cjers there. If your waiting for a certain person to go out to Cirque de Solei then wait, theres no rush Cirque de Solei will be in Miami till Mid february do your thang Homeboy and be patient.

Going out alone is nothing like going out with someone you want to be hanging with.

Guest Devilicious

I say.... if you can't find someone to sit next to, go on a day when someone else you know is going. Many of us are going so you'll have plenty of people to discuss it with after the fact. Who cares if you sit by yourself? Aren't you there to watch the show anyway?

Guest ClubDiva05

My kid saw the tent for it today and is dying to go. I took her in Orlando for her B-day last year and she fell in love with it!!! I fell asleep!!!

Guest Civs

Bling, this is a great show. don't miss it. i've seen almost all of them, yet I won't be going to this one. it gets a bit repetative. see a bunch of them and you'll know what i mean. either way, go and have fun. it's something to be experienced.

^ werd, there's noting wrong with going out by yourself.

I go out to eat, movies, clubbin etc by myself all the time.

its all good. 8)

I know people that won't go out alone, I never understood that.

???

u go aloneeee? ahhh looseerrrrrr!!!

lol fuckin' wit u biautch ok..

75 for the best seats? i thought it was in the hundreds range...if that's it, than im getting me a good seat!

I missed Alegria last year :( and I missed them in Otown last year too...so i must make it out to this one