Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most $ you spent at a club

Guest Siren

Guest michael^heaven

---I'm quite usually thrifty when I hit the clubs. So, I've never really spent much when I go out. I usually have most of my drinks beforehand. That way, I'm not shelling out club prices for alcohol. Now, as far as losing money...that's another thread entirely. ;)

Guest Damon7278

my bill at old space was 1500 until biz got LP to cut it in half..

Wow $15.00, not bad, I think u can top bling with that one, fatboy ;D

Guest Inán

I too try to avoid drinking at clubs... I may have a glass or two of wine, since that's the only thing that doesn't seem to be pre-diluted ::)

Guest mp3some

What if someone split the tab with you? Would you only count your portion or the total bill for the group?

Good Question....

Guest swirlundergrounder

About $175 between 2 people. That's rare for me... That's a night when for some reason I'm not a light weight. Usually I don't spend more than $50 for myself becuz I can't drink that much...

Guest rhythmburn

About $175 between 2 people. That's rare for me... That's a night when for some reason I'm not a light weight. Usually I don't spend more than $50 for myself becuz I can't drink that much...

you can't drink that much? works for me =)

Guest dre4

250 a couple times....usually spend bt 60-100 everytime...predrinking has the opposite effect for me....it makes me spend more money bc i stop caring and plastic doesn't seem like real money at the time

Guest mp3some

250 a couple times....usually spend bt 60-100 everytime...predrinking has the opposite effect for me....it makes me spend more money bc i stop caring and plastic doesn't seem like real money at the time

LOL

Exactly.

Guest tres-b

A good friend of mine once came into a rather substantial sum of cash and took a few of us to the Gold Club(pre-court case) here in Atlanta to celebrate.

I am not a big strip club guy but this night was a good time.

We went through at least 4 bottles of champagne, VIP room with 4 or 5 girls for 3 hours, plus misc. drinks etc. His bill was $7,000 and change(I saw the receipts) and that didnt include the limo he rented. I spent $175 and the other 3 guys there probably spent $150-200 each.

I also took him lunch the next day. I figured a $20 meal was the least I could do ;D