Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: POD

Bling

ok my settings for the royal rumble

i fooled around

i like manual with iso set at 400 it seems to give me a much better flash

i set it to indoor its not as prominent in pics the brightness. i know ill have artifacts at 400 iso but i dont think it will be too bad

whatcha think?

Guest ILLMATIC

I think the best way to learn is by trial and error.

Trust me, one time I had taken pictures while out on the town and when I came home and saw my pictures I noticed everybody looked green like the Hulk. You better believe I never will do that again.

Guest Slide On The Ice

Trust me, one time I had taken pictures while out on the town and when I came home and saw my pictures I noticed everybody looked green like the Hulk. You better believe I never will do that again.

That's because your flash either wasn't going off or it wasn't close enough to light up your subject and you were under flourescant lighting which gives off a green tint not normally visible to the naked eye. And without the light from your flash to overcome the flourescant tint, the green is picked up by the film.

Guest ILLMATIC

That's because your flash either wasn't going off or it wasn't close enough to light up your subject and you were under flourescant lighting which gives off a green tint not normally visible to the naked eye. And without the light from your flash to overcome the flourescant tint, the green is picked up by the film.

The flash went off but there was some color setting that I guess was accidentally switched on. So through my mistakes I learned never to do that stupid shit again.