Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gino's Pizzeria!

Guest pizza_junkie

Guest pizza_junkie

Ok, so a friend of mine told me their was some talk about me on here and well, since its been so long I thought I would share a recent pizza related story with all you CJs ;D

As I was leaving the beach last weekend, I thought to myself "what could be better than a slice from Gino's before the drive home?" Nothing came to mind, so off to Gino's I went.

After receiving my slice I noticed their was no parmesian cheese out on the counter in the spice area, so I asked the girl behind the counter and was absolutely shocked when she said "No, I can't give you any!!! If I give you some parmesian, I'll have to give it to everyone else too and we've gone through enough!"

Maybe it was my misunderstanding, but what is pizza without parmesian? And the nerve of her! Fortunately a couple nice gentlemen at the table outside had a shaker and shared it with me.

I may think twice about going to Gino's again. >:(

Guest rollyp66

Ok, so a friend of mine told me their was some talk about me on here and well, since its been so long I thought I would share a recent pizza related story with all you CJs ;D

As I was leaving the beach last weekend, I thought to myself "what could be better than a slice from Gino's before the drive home?" Nothing came to mind, so off to Gino's I went.

After receiving my slice I noticed their was no parmesian cheese out on the counter in the spice area, so I asked the girl behind the counter and was absolutely shocked when she said "No, I can't give you any!!! If I give you some parmesian, I'll have to give it to everyone else too and we've gone through enough!"

Maybe it was my misunderstanding, but what is pizza without parmesian? And the nerve of her! Fortunately a couple nice gentlemen at the table outside had a shaker and shared it with me.

Cheeseburger baby!!! Ask Gus, Satan, that place kicks ass

is this gino's off alton across the street from the kinkos in sobe? if so, i liked when they served 3 dollar coronas...i dont think they do that anymore tho

but i have to agree w/ rolly...cheeseburger baby is the shiznit...that dude makes some killer cheeseburgers

Guest swirlundergrounder

No, I'm talking about the Gino's north of crobar, by Club Madonna... its a sobe staple for me :)

They didn't give you any parmasean? So they basically treated a paying customer like a non paying customer who came in there off the street and asked them to use their bathroom...

WTF I'd call them and complain!

What's next? She can't give you a blow job becuz if she gives you a blow job she'll have to give everyone else in the joint a blow job?

WTF has this world come to? When you go to Gino's you expect to get good pizza with parmesean cheese and good 'DICK SUCKING' from the FINE ASS CHICA behind the counter GOD DAMMIT!! :P

Guest james stratus

No, I'm talking about the Gino's north of crobar, by Club Madonna... its a sobe staple for me :)

That Gino's SUCKS big balls! The dough also sucks. The one between 7th and 8th on Collins is much better with services and taste, but for pizza overall, go to Pizza Fiore on Lincoln and Wash!

Cheese Burger Baby is good too... for Burgers of course ;D

btw... Samurai Champloo theme song is hot! :P

Guest brasiliandrunk

I don't work for Cheeseburger baby , but those burgers own they are juicest , most tasteful burgers I've ever had. I have been trying to find a better burger all over miami and have yet to find one that comes close... Damn mouth is watering for one right now!!!

Guest crpe22

If you get a chance stop by La sandwicherie. their sandwichs made in fresh french bread or croissants are the best and it is healthier than eating a pizza or a hamburger at 5:00 am.

Try the turkey and mozzarella with Vinaigrette

Guest lulamishka

If you get a chance stop by La sandwicherie. their sandwichs made in fresh french bread or croissants are the best and it is healthier than eating a pizza or a hamburger at 5:00 am.

I dunno about the turkey & mozzarella, but I'll be having the turkey & camembert for lunch today. Right Tal? ;D

La Sandwicherie RAWKS! MMM MMM GOOD!!!!!

Guest Devilicious

I dunno about the turkey & mozzarella, but I'll be having the turkey & camembert for lunch today. Right Tal? ;D

YES MA'AM!!! ARGHRGAHRGHRGAHRGHRG

ps-The Gino's on Alton Road and 16th is way better ;)

Guest lulamishka

ps-The Gino's on Alton Road and 16th is way better ;)

ARGHARGHARGHARGHARGH

Guest JMT

imo, the gino's on alton is terrible. i am a pizza lover, but it tastes nasty and is only good if you are drunk. and you never know what the hell is going on with your pizza after you order since they only speak russian and ignore you.

Guest KellyKel

LOL!! You so crazy T!

Welcome back the infamous pizza junkie!!!! That sucks but maybe she misunderstood you and though you where asking for something else?

8)