Clubplanet Nightlife Community

e-tarded "help"

e-tarded

BZ is an anti-cholinergenic hallucinogen (3-quinuclidinyl benzillate). There are stories of the CIA using this drug during the 60's and early 70's haven't heard too much of it lately.

BZP (1-Benzylpiperazine Hydrochloride ) is also an alternative to cocaine. Effect onset within an hr and last for 4 - 6 hrs

TMFPP [1-(3-Triflouromethylphenyl)-Piperazine] From Lycaeum.org

Mild, pleasant, and mellow.

Substances: TFMPP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Substance: TMFPP

Dosage: about 100mg

Duration: 2-3 hours plus tail

Around 12:30 on a nice day I ( a purely fictional "I" ) decided to try this substance of which I could find exactly two quotations on all of the WWW - a little snippet in Shulgin's PiHKAL (in the section on PEA) and one, single, measly trip-report...

So I dropped some of it onto a sugar-cube and ingested it. It is liquid at room-temperature, and at least with my eye-dropper, one drop came out to be between 20 and 25mg -- four drops made 87mg and with a little nudging I managed to get a half-drop onto the cube for a total of 102mg (yes, my scale is that good). This was ingested around 12:45.

I made the mistake of taking the "sublingual"-stance too literally and held the cube in my mouth for a minute or two -- for twenty minutes or so afterard my mouth was essentially numb. The substance seems highly caustic and swallowing it in a gel-cap with a glass of water probably would've been a cleverer way of ingestion.

Alert at 30min, peak after about an hour. Lasts for two or three hours, then decline.

The general impression was that of a mild, pleasant, mellow trippyness. Thoughts flowing freely, but nothing that would "whack me over the head". Full control over everything at all times. OEVs present but borderline (requiring concentration). CEVs mild, pleasant, unspectacular. Call it half a hit of LSD.

Contrary to what I had read, there was no jaw-clenching or speedy impression. Actually, a light tremor in my hands was the only peripheral effect I could detect. I didn't even have dilated pupils. In the evening, I went to bed around my usual time (11pm or so) and had no trouble falling asleep -- if anything, I felt exhausted from the activity in my brain.

I'd rate this as between "+" and "++" on the Shulgin-scale and maybe "2" on Graeme Carl's scale.

Maybe I'm a hardened bastard -- but this whole experience left me utterly unimpressed. I will try this again at higher dosages.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 01-04-2001).]

I found out recently that some pills I took had BZP and TMFPP in them. They were some green flies that I got in Chicago. They made me feel like I was rolling and tripping at the same time, and I was wondering exactly what this stuff is???????

--B

------------------

embot.gif