Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BZP/TFMPP- E-tarded and pill-poppin(may interest you)

dede

TFMPP by itself is not very effective as your (e-tard) post describes. The combination that i know and appreciate is as follows

BZP- largest portion of pill

TFMPP- 2nd to BZP in quantity in gel cap

Methoxy and Chloro(i don't know their full names off the top of my head)

(i won't disclose a recipe here but u get the idea)

when u use this combo it closely mimicks the effects of mdma, although, in my opinion, not as well. I was never able to find much about this on the web, and it surprises me. These chemicals are cheap and readily available. e- tarb, pharmocology of these chemicals is impossible for me to find, have you come across such info. well i took this combo a good 20 times and enjoyed it. caution as with anything else. bzp- speeds you, tfmpp- trippy effect, other 2 make up the body buzz. well peace. it was interesting seeing this old friend posted. (i first took this in 97)

Where can you get BZP and TMFPP. You say they are both readily available. I have about 25 pills that were tested for these two chemicals on dancesafe website. They are the green flies. I took them and found the effect to be more like acid then E. It was a cool buzz and I enjoyed it, but it was different from E.

------------------

embot.gif