Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official Review of Jazzy Sessions Day 1 (hip hop set-WITH PICS)

Bling

Headed on over really early at the recommendation of Jon and the email blast sent out..... Got there around 1030 much to my surprise it was completely empty unlike the first time around the same time where it was beyond slammed

B-side set

Starting out with some chill hip hop and a lot of old school rock he started things out really well. Very chill atmosphere set by the "dreded" one lol

I along with my sister and mom (yes they both came) chilled with carlos and his friend for an hr or so near talmage's bar. (i had my red bull vodka of course) followed up by some strong concoction (T creation i think) and then a lemondrop shot by Jon 8) AND HERE IM NOT TRYING TO DRINK IN FRONT OF FAMILY :P

so anyways, by 12 all of a sudden the red sea parted and it got slammed. it wasnt quite as packed as the first time but still the biggest crowd at shine since the last time jeff was here

JAZZY JEFF

started a bit later then i thought he would 1 am but he brought it nasty... though i liked overall his track listing the first time a bit more . he still rocked it... MC Skillz got everyone into it with his energy and jazzy jeff was just a technical wizard on the decks...

great energy.... eventually went into the booth cuz it was getting REALLLLY HOT in there cuz it was PACKED

I wont even get into track iding that would be left up to ramon who was there or my sister. but she is sleeping still lol.

he did play snoop dogg, some dre, ummm jackson 5, couple of beyonce tracks....50cent ummmmm .. help me out im bad with hip hop lol

about 245 we left. jazzy jeff is prolly the only dj id go out of my way to see when it comes to hip hop as i def am not a hip hop guy. but each time ive seen him hes rocked it.... ill def be back for his next hip hop set

HOUSE MUSIC TONITE... IM DURR ALL NITE LONG

thanks again to Jon, Bruce, and everyone else. And for everyone being cool with my momz and sis ;D

Whenever jeff is in town its def a PARTY..... ;D

PS (mom and sis have been to crobar and metropolis and their own words "shine is their fav of the three" -momz said it was classy and a good crowd" (their words... i think they will be back for the next jazzy sessions if he plays hip hop of course) ;)

pics soon

ZE PICS WERDDDDDDDDDDDDD

LOL

8.jpg

B-SIDE

3.jpg

1.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

2.jpg

MOM AND SISTER ;D (yeah i got a cool ass mom coming out to hear jazzy jeff 8))

7.jpg

Early crowd

The Dancers

4.jpg

5.jpg

For some reason I love this pic ;) i wonder why heh

6.jpg

Gotta love it when they pose

19.jpg

13.jpg

DJ Jazzy Jeff

9.jpg

18.jpg

The crowd

21.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

MC SKILLZ

20.jpg

22.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

12.jpg

;D ;D ;D

Guest ramon

had a great time .. thanks jon .. he is definitely technically sound .. working that crossfader and those eq's like no tommorow .. crazy crazy stuff .. heard some wicked blends/mashups whatever you call them .. favorite was biggie's hypnotize over ying yang twin's the whsiper song. if you really want some track id's i can post them but all i can say is 'G-UNIT' was in full effect last night and a few west coast things .. not much 'SOUTH' stuff but still very good. Very solid dj I'll definitely check him out again. The place was packed .. mostly girls .. the MC really got people going. Great fuckin party.

b-sides shirt fkn RAWKS ;D ;D ;D

vamos ticos!

100% Authentico ;D

Thanks to everyone who came out and esp. thos who stayed late... MAN I WAS TRASHED :-X Can't rememebr the last time I was in the public eye trashed like that....

I BLAME TAL ! for anything I said or did that night ! (and she only made me 3 drinks) :o

when in doubt blame T's killer concoctions :-*

Bling, you are so friggin cute bringing your Moms out to hear Jazzy J.. LOVE IT!

See you next weekend!! ;D

THEY WILL BE BACK MARCH 11TH MOM LOVED SHINE :) and jazzy jeff my momz and sis only like hip hop well my mom likes 70's too ;)