Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

Guest ILLMATIC

Guest ILLMATIC

I was just glancing at my closet and I notice I have more than 40 pairs of shoes and its not all sneakers. I know I don't wear every single pair often but that is just crazy.

How many pairs of shoes do you have? ???

Guest Mr.Pink

Gender's not that big a factor...

Straight male here holding over 100 pairs of kicks and many many sandals/flip-flops/slides.

I may have a bit of a problem too but it is very satisfying to pull a fresh pair out of the box and rock them out on the town.

• 1 month later...
Guest Diabolique

:o 30 -40 pairs, each unique and top of the line. My faves tho, are simply my black soleless Pumas...pretty much socks with support in all the right places, nothing more. ;D

I love shoes, but too many choices is too much for me...

Guest swirlundergrounder

I have about 15 pairs of shoes but I have like 40 jackets that I never get to wear.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Devilicious

I was just glancing at my closet and I notice I have more than 40 pairs of shoes and its not all sneakers. I know I don't wear every single pair often but that is just crazy.

do you ever wear your Wheelies?

lmao

Guest ILLMATIC

do you ever wear your Wheelies?

lmao

Yes I do wear them sometimes at work.

I also bought a pair of Chuck Taylor’s on Friday.

Guest ILLMATIC

like oh my gawd

now if u say how many video games and dvds i have

holy shittttttttttt ;D

I have over 240 DVD’s LuLa calls me Blockbuster. LOL

Video games I couldn't even tell you. That is one of the perks of working for a Computer Gaming Company.

Guest ddg

like oh my gawd

holy shittttttttttt ;D

Video games I couldn't even tell you. That is one of the perks of working for a Computer Gaming Company.

like 10 pairs of shoes...

but dvds i got over 400 :P

Guest lightgirl

9 pairs of flat sandals

6 pairs of pointy pumps

2 mules

4 combat boots

1 cowboy boot pair

3 high heel high boots

6 high heel low boots

3 platforms

17 strappy sandals

Egads, it goes on and on... Not even COUNTING the trainers!

AND, I only wear the same 3 pairs over and over!

I'm a disaster....

Guest Civs

like oh my gawd

holy shittttttttttt ;D

if 240 DVDs make you Blockbuster, i'm probably a super sized Netflix ;)

Guest lyrik

Haven't been much into a shoe craze for some time now...use to always the newest B-Ball shoes...then couldn't justify the prices...still really can't...now I buy shoes here and there...work shoes...nothing crazy spend a moderate amount on them any where from $60 to a little past a hundred each pair and honestly haven't really bought a good sport shoe in a while...they have gotten so tacky...but I just fell in love with these...but $180 for B-Ball shoes...ouch!

13511001_xl.jpg

Guest ILLMATIC

Haven't been much into a shoe craze for some time now...use to always the newest B-Ball shoes...then couldn't justify the prices...still really can't...now I buy shoes here and there...work shoes...nothing crazy spend a moderate amount on them any where from $60 to a little past a hundred each pair and honestly haven't really bought a good sport shoe in a while...they have gotten so tacky...but I just fell in love with these...but $180 for B-Ball shoes...ouch!

13511001_xl.jpg

The shoes are nice I don't know about 180 bucks nice but they are cool.

Guest lyrik

13511001_xl.jpg

Ya no way in hell I'm paying $180.

Guest ILLMATIC

13511001_xl.jpg

Ya no way in hell I'm paying $180.

I have to agree! Sorry Mr Jordan can't afford your shoes.

That is why I got another pair of 40 dollar chucks.