Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mitsubishi - Dove

If you're going to try it, I say go with at least half of a good pill if not a whole one. The first time I tried x, it was with only half a pill, and even though it wasnt very strong, just experiencing the slightest effects were amazing as it was all new to me. If I had taken a quarter of a pill, it wouldnt have been much stronger than a can of soda.

It's not that simple. Every pill design will have several different versions. So one Dove could be MDMA, MDEA, MDA, PMA they may also have different amounts of the active substance.

So you carn't say, you may get a Dove that is 2x as strong as a mitsubishi or it could be the other way round. Best thing to do is check the pill report sites.

If your going to take it and wont check the pill sites or get a testing kit (which is by far the safest option, due to PMA being arround in Mitsubishi's), then take a quarter first and give it time to effect you before going any further.