Clubplanet Nightlife Community

McDonald's Fries Bad For You?

Guest dahzel

This has to be THE best marketing gimmick i have ever seen. First of all, how does a "tasting method" determine how much trans fat there is in a fuckin fry?? Now that they are pushing their (more expensive) so called healthy menu, of course they are going to be pushing it and how better than to inform the public that their regular menu will kill them! Cause honestly, do you really think that any McD's customers will actually stop going there?

I think not.

Guest Adam Singer

This has to be THE best marketing gimmick i have ever seen. First of all, how does a "tasting method" determine how much trans fat there is in a fuckin fry?? Now that they are pushing their (more expensive) so called healthy menu, of course they are going to be pushing it and how better than to inform the public that their regular menu will kill them! Cause honestly, do you really think that any McD's customers will actually stop going there?

I think not.

this isnt marketing, CLEARLY this is for PR, and its not a bad play---they got you discussing them, and they're into your head...

also everyone already KNOWS their fries are bad...this is all just to generate publicity and shift the focus to their product

you all play right into their game by making this post ;D

Guest dahzel

I think not.

this isnt marketing, CLEARLY this is for PR, and its not a bad play---they got you discussing them, and they're into your head...

also everyone already KNOWS their fries are bad...this is all just to generate publicity and shift the focus to their product

i see your point but just because i'm talking about it doesn't make me wanna go get some fries or anything for that matter from mCy d's. this actually is appalling to me that in this day and age they are still discovering just how bad that garbage is for you. one of our biggest problems as a country is our diets, health, and overall eating habits. most ppl don't educate themselves on nutrition or whats actually in the food we eat. all these new "healthy alternatives" that are starting to come on the market should have been there since day one.

Guest Spankmeister

I haven't eaten at MickeyD's in forever...and have no plans on doing so...

Wendy's, Sonic, White Castle/Crystal is the way to go!

Guest dahzel

it's really upsetting that we have sonic commercials in south florida but we have no sonics ???

Guest Spankmeister

it's really upsetting that we have sonic commercials in south florida but we have no sonics ???

Agreed....C and I went to one in Orlando a couple of weekends ago and it was really good...they need to get a few down here!

Guest Adam Singer

I think not.

i see your point but just because i'm talking about it doesn't make me wanna go get some fries or anything for that matter from mCy d's. this actually is appalling to me that in this day and age they are still discovering just how bad that garbage is for you. one of our biggest problems as a country is our diets, health, and overall eating habits. most ppl don't educate themselves on nutrition or whats actually in the food we eat. all these new "healthy alternatives" that are starting to come on the market should have been there since day one.

hah...im a firm believer in darwinism...if people arent bright enough to realize certain things are detrimental to their health, then that's their own fault---it shouldnt be the fault of the organization that their product kills you (lookat ciggarettes & alcohol)

you can do whatever you choose to really dont blame a company