Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Misstress Barbara & Stryke @ Space Feb 18

Guest aj2234

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spankmeister

Mistress Barbera is really a stellar DJ...

Her along with one of Miami's finest...Stryke...WOW!

This night is 110% Spankmeister Approved~!

Guest rollyp66

Does that mean we are going?

PS...Sander on the terrace for afterhours on the same night would be EXCELLENT!!! ;D

You are busy that night!!! :P

Guest ramon

AWWWWWW YEAH.....

Last time Mistress and Stryke were together they rocked it at Privilege. Total tech madness.

Barbara is in NYC tonight @ CIELO GO GO GO!

Greg and Barbara are gonna kill it !!!!

Does that mean we are going?

PS...Sander on the terrace for afterhours on the same night would be EXCELLENT!!! ;D

You are busy that night!!! :P

You think I cant make it to everything...you forget the powers of CrzyC. :P;)

Guest gabrielvox

Ok people I need help!! I'm a HUGE fan from Toronto Canada - Im in your beautiful city next week...so inquired as to what was going down...and have been hearing rumours that the door staff at Space are sometimes picky about who they are letting in i.e. no guys by themselves - and wouldnt ya know, Im by myself..

Just GOTTA see this set, she's from my hometown (montreal) and plus I hear Space is the place to be especially the sunrise? maybe someone can tell me what thats all about..

Anywyas, anyone have any info as to whether or not I'll have a hard time getting in?

Maybe any compassionate Miami ladies wanna show me around that night...no expectations...hell I'd even just hang to get in the door and after y'all can ditch me LOL...help a certified House Music Nut out, please!

Guest Cosmigonon

Ok people I need help!! I'm a HUGE fan from Toronto Canada - Im in your beautiful city next week...so inquired as to what was going down...and have been hearing rumours that the door staff at Space are sometimes picky about who they are letting in i.e. no guys by themselves - and wouldnt ya know, Im by myself..

Just GOTTA see this set, she's from my hometown (montreal) and plus I hear Space is the place to be especially the sunrise? maybe someone can tell me what thats all about..

Anywyas, anyone have any info as to whether or not I'll have a hard time getting in?

Maybe any compassionate Miami ladies wanna show me around that night...no expectations...hell I'd even just hang to get in the door and after y'all can ditch me LOL...help a certified House Music Nut out, please!

Space won't give you any trouble at the door, as long as you're 21 or older...

Guest gabrielvox

YAY!!! Thanks for the info!! sorry if that sounded a little anxious but you know never been there myself and there are some places in toronto that are really sticky like that..

Yep Im well past 21...altho they'll likely still ask for ID....its the baby face...lol

House music all night long...say what?

Guest Marina22

Anyone who works for Space know around what time these sets start (Stryke opens?). I have not been to the Loft as of yet and would like to try and make it out for this. My cousin spoke highly of her after seeing her Ibiza and I don't know her music but I trust his opinion.

Guest ramon

Anyone who works for Space know around what time these sets start (Stryke opens?). I have not been to the Loft as of yet and would like to try and make it out for this. My cousin spoke highly of her after seeing her Ibiza and I don't know her music but I trust his opinion.

I'm sure they'll have some settimes sometime next week. Just go you'll have an excellent time. I've been waiting for this for a prettty long time. I haven't seen Barbara since last May.

Guest LeVeL

Great Booking to bring in Misstress Barbara been listening to her sets since early 2001. Very good Dj, hopefully the people who say that are fans of hers show up and show some love. It would be cool to have her downhere more often.

My only complaint I have is that whoever plays the Loft tends to put the volume up too high that it tends to hurt which listening to music in that room.

It would of been nice to see her perform in the Main-Room.

AWWWWWW YEAH.....

Last time Mistress and Stryke were together they rocked it at Privilege. Total tech madness.

Barbara is in NYC tonight @ CIELO GO GO GO!

Greg and Barbara are gonna kill it !!!!

I was thinking about it but im gonna buckle down this weekend. We're expecting a blizzard tomorrow afternoon and the train is skipping my stop after midnight. Next weekend its uber madness with Zabs, then straight after im heading to Boston for more madness.