Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mark Farina @ SHINE: Saturday, Feb. 18th

Guest Cablebeats

Guest djjoncowan

this should be sick! can't wait for this one.... his set on opening night was one of the few sets in the past 3 yrs to absolutely blow me away... a night not too miss ;)

Guest djjoncowan

not only is this going to be an amazing night with mr. mark farina but now it will be the wedding reception for Marco and Carla of PM Sessions.... this is a do not miss event! congrats marco and carla ;D

Guest biznation00

One of the most memorable sets I've heard in a loooooooooong while! He was incredible last time he was here. I'm not missing out! see u Saturday John! ;)

Guest Devilicious

One of the most memorable sets I've heard in a loooooooooong while! He was incredible last time he was here. I'm not missing out! see u Saturday John! ;)

Come get a drink in the VIP and say hello ! :)

Guest djjoncowan

cool.... come find me biz... lets hang out a bit this time and have some drinks and a propper chat... if you need any help with guestlist or anything call my cell. I am out of town till saturday but will definitely be back for mark. as for the bowl of fruit in marks rider???? seen many strange things in many contracts but mark is one of the easiest ones - only requirement in his contract is a bottle of patron ;)

Guest djcarlosf

will finally get to see biz since...damn i dont remember! :o

8)