Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jojoflores returns to SHINE: Saturday, Feb. 25th

Guest Cablebeats

Guest swank

well...as we prepare you for conference there surely is no lack of 'House Music' here in South Florida...check the boards.

By the look of things...House is here to stay and the clubs who pick up on this will be the leaders...the rest of you...followers. And furthermore this business about 'house heads' don't drink blah,blah,blah. Ask the venues that are continuing to book this talent if this is true?

Why is it that the most anticipated parties for conference are 'House' not prog or tech, or prog tech with a tinge of minimalist bordering on cumbia with a little rock also offering breaks? ;D

my $0.02 :)

Guest swank

Jojo and Osunlade on the same night? Y'all are making it hard!

I was just thanking people on another board for coming out to support us although I know how hard it is to be everywhere (lord knows I have a hard time) with all of the talent around as of late. So I have an idea...instead of having the patrons run from club to club....we should get the dj's to run from club to club! ;D

Let's get Osunlade and jojo to pull a switch halfway throught the night :P

Guest Sela V

I was just thanking people on another board for coming out to support us although I know how hard it is to be everywhere (lord knows I have a hard time) with all of the talent around as of late. So I have an idea...instead of having the patrons run from club to club....we should get the dj's to run from club to club! ;D

Like a DJ field trip!

Guest swank

Like a DJ field trip!

more like a 'pub crawl' :D

Guest thenextgeneration

ah... who loves jojo flores? lol. guess what swanky swank. we're off that night and we will be doing a few club hops. first stop, definitely jojo flores at shine.

we're looking forward to it, especially since we have not even been there yet.

also, can't wait till conference. i know we are excited about working with gotsoul and therapy. its an honor and a privilege...

always | happy | people

nextgen_logo_final_200.jpg

Guest swank

Big BUMP for JoJo......sorry it's been so long Swank....how's it goin with the WMC prep?

Yo gurl....where you been at? :P

Conference is overwhelming....we'll talk. Hope we'll see you out next week!

thats what im talkin about :)

Guest Devilicious

See ya'll there! Don't forget to come visit me and JJ in the lounge! Your best cocktails aren't in the main room this week ;)

Guest swank

Not sure what's happened this week ??? but the guestlist is freekin bursting! ;D Please try to be there on an earlier tip...just to avoid any capacity issues.

jojo's in and we're headed to Shine then to MIGS...and then.....? ::)

Guest djjoncowan

I'm sorry I am not going to be around this week guys :'( best friend is getting married and I am the best man and have to give a speach sunday morning at the engagement brunch ;D have an amazing night jojo and crew. enjoy the dash system - see you all next week for miss honey dijon ;)

Guest swank

I'm sorry I am not going to be around this week guys :'( best friend is getting married and I am the best man and have to give a speach sunday morning at the engagement brunch ;D have an amazing night jojo and crew. enjoy the dash system - see you all next week for miss honey dijon ;)

you should go (with your friend of course) straight from the club... :D

those are the best speeches! j/k

rest up Jon and thanks...for letting us know that there will be nobody to enforce the number '11' rule on the dash system knobs :P

Guest djjoncowan

you should go (with your friend of course) straight from the club... :D

those are the best speeches! j/k

rest up Jon and thanks...for letting us know that there will be nobody to enforce the number '11' rule on the dash system knobs :P

don't even play - 9 and a half on the main house!!!!! 8)