Clubplanet Nightlife Community

is it opossum or possum?

ryan2772

Guest swirlundergrounder

These things are scary! I remember being chased by one of these across someones front yard when I was a little kid.

Guest dahzel

a possum was my first roadkill. me being the animal lover i am, i was pretty upset to runover anything. but they are all but blind and can be a pain in the ass.

Guest Devilicious

eehahahhahaaaaa

lololol u bastard!

i hope you know i can't even look at these pics... i just tried and literally screamed out loud!

Guest drlogic

Those things are nasty! Wicked teeth on that rodent!

Yrs ago, my dog actually caught one and dragged it into the house for it to run free and hide behind the furniture. LOL

My bro, OBBY caught that fucker and threw it out.

Funny dog, eh? LOL

PS..IT'S OPOSSUM

Just buy yourself a pellet gun and peg it right behind the ear w/ at least a 10 pump shot!

headva9do.jpg

Guest HouseJunkie

Those things are nasty! Wicked teeth on that rodent!

Yrs ago, my dog actually caught one and dragged it into the house for it to run free and hide behind the furniture. LOL

My bro, OBBY caught that fucker and threw it out.

Funny dog, eh? LOL

PS..IT'S OPOSSUM

Just buy yourself a pellet gun and peg it right behind the ear w/ at least a 10 pump shot!

headva9do.jpg

That's it, I'm calling PETA

Guest obby

Put this in your pipe and smoke it. .....

Chillin in my room one day I had my door open and with my super duper peripheral vision I noticed my dog come in and start eating from his bowl which happened to be next to me and my desk. Being that I love my dog I felt it appropriate to reach down and pet him UNTIL I NOTICED IT WASN'T MY DOG AND IT WAS A FUCKIN POSSUM THE SIZE OF MY DOG.

I was inches away from petting the fucker. I swear I almost had a stoke. It's like picking up a glass water but expecting soda only to be disappointed. Take that and multiply it by 10.

Guest drlogic

opossum in spanish? I dunno?

They probably just call it "tremendo fucking raton"

and yo Obby,

You never told me that,,,,,dat's fukt up, niggah!

cool story though

Guest HouseJunkie

opossum in spanish? I dunno?

They probably just call it "tremendo fucking raton"

and yo Obby,

You never told me that,,,,,dat's fukt up, niggah!

cool story though

Dude, u r too hilarious ;D

Guest saintjohn

Oh, please. Years ago, when we were having some major reconstruction done on our house, the idiot contractor managed to simultaneously let our cats out (one of which got pregnant) and let a family of possums in while we were out of town.

We didn't even know there were Rodents of Unusual Size holed up in the laundry room until one night when one of the creatures came out of hiding and started eating from the communal cat food bowl (while our cats calmly watched). I grabbed some work gloves, picked it up, and let it go out in the back yard.

Of course, we figured that was the end of the possum problem, until we started hearing odd noises the next night. Three possums later, we were finally rid of our unwelcome guests. Cleaning up after them (I think we used a gallon of Lysol) wasn't fun, but I thought they were actually kind of cute. Not as cute as raccoons, but still...

Guest Devilicious

I had no idea so many people would have possum stories! Mine pales in comparison to almost petting one and having a family of them eating the cat food, but it sure scared the heck out of me.

Rounding the corner of my apartment building last weekend, I came in very close proximity to one of these disgusting RUSes (they are marsupials actually, which is even grosser)

It made a really scary face like the one in the pic with his mouth open, and hissed at me. I was totally caught off gaurd and screamed, scared shitless... he was like a foot away from me.

I haven't been able to step outside my door at night without thinking of him. Hopefully the management company traps him soon.