Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whens the best time to take the 2nd hit?

Get good pills, if the pills are good you will 'feel' the next one. I take by feel you mean the confusion stage at the begining?

If the pills are crap you may not get it. If the are good your certaily should.. unless your 250lbs or something.

Or double drop.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

I always take my second as soon as i start to feel the first,i usually roll for hours as long as the pills are good, the most i have eaten is only 3 in one night, my friend loves to snort on first and then eat one at the same time, when you snort it, it hits you right away but doesn't last that long so by the time it wears off from snorting it you are already rolling on the one you swallowed, have fun cwm35.gifcwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

hey nightcrawler-

everyone's reaction to a substance varies, even with the same pill on different days. but as a general rule of thumb, an E peak lasts on an average of about 2 hours, then slowly & steadily declines; at which time another hormone called dopamine starts to overtake serotonin as the hormone of choice in your brain. (serotonin= cwm12.gif , dopamine= cwm32.gif )

this action may lead to a decreased effect on your second hit. therefore, a logical choice would be to drop your second hit at approximately 1.5 hours after you feel the start of your peak. this would allow about 30 mins. for the second to work it's way into your system, and would theoretically keep that seroronin flowing before you reach your down-slope.

knightcrawler~ cwm26.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

[This message has been edited by knightcrawler (edited 01-14-2001).]

Originally posted by nightcrawler:

thanks knightcrawler....

glad to help, nightcrawler...

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

i usually take the two or three at the same time, the peak is amazing, if you take the second one while youre crashing or when your first hit is done, its not gonna hit you, it will never feel like the first hit because all of the serotonin is used up, so after that you can keep popping pills but you wont get your peak