Guest tiltmiami

Cooljunkie has Officialy changed their name to

SpaceJunkie ;D

But I still love u Dan

I think it sounds better anyways

[move] SpaceJUnkie[/move]

Guest tiltmiami

??? ??? ???

Because of all the rules when posting something against or competing with Space they allways have to delete something... But hey what can u do

??? ??? ???

Because of all the rules when posting something against or competing with Space they allways have to delete something... But hey what can u do

space spends money on cj, thus without clubs support cj could nt exsist, you must be reffering to the mansion stuff, mansion doesn't spend any money on cj. They can post flyers, but that is it..

Guest tiltmiami

??? ??? ???

space spends money on cj, thus without clubs support cj could nt exsist, you must be reffering to the mansion stuff, mansion doesn't spend any money on cj. They can post flyers, but that is it..

NO Nick not at all... I am neutral in that war belive me

It was a joke that only Dan aka Pod kow what I am saying

Guest pod

Huh?

Well, if you're referring to preferential treatment to certain venues and parties, well then yes. That's what we do. Myself and my crew put our paying clientele first, as it should be.

Essentially when myself or one of my people show up to a venue and post images, we're advertising that venue.

Simple solution, tell your bosses this, spend money with us.

For better or for worse, this is a business and we have to conduct ourselves accordingly.

Guest tiltmiami

Huh?

Well, if you're referring to preferential treatment to certain venues and parties, well then yes. That's what we do. Myself and my crew put our paying clientele first, as it should be.

Essentially when myself or one of my people show up to a venue and post images, we're advertising that venue.

Simple solution, tell your bosses this, spend money with us.

For better or for worse, this is a business and we have to conduct ourselves accordingly.

LOL, that was a joke

were u that drunk last week

Forgot the joke i made

Guest ILLMATIC

Cooljunkie has Officialy changed their name to

SpaceJunkie ;D

But I still love u Dan

I think it sounds better anyways

[move] SpaceJUnkie[/move]

That is just GROSS

Guest Devilicious

??? ??? ???

and I agree with the saleen.... wtf???? ;D

wake up bruno, business is business

Guest Miss_Digital

??? ??? ???

yeah seriously u have to pay to shut people up ...

Guest Damon7278

??? ??? ???

If i gave u $10, would u shut up? ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

??? ??? ???

no but for 20$ i might consider

Guest Damon7278

??? ??? ???

ok how bout $25 and u can give bling a rub and tug so he can put it down for his next CJ unofficial but official "I got with a girl" review thread ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

??? ??? ???

ok how bout $25 and u can give bling a rub and tug so he can put it down for his next CJ unofficial but official "I got with a girl" review thread ;D

LOL first of all i highly doubt i'll be hooking up with anyone from the board ...

second Blings a nice guy but dont count in one of those threads...

why u jealous???

Guest Damon7278

??? ??? ???

LOL first of all i highly doubt i'll be hooking up with anyone from the board ...

why u jealous???

Not jealous at all, just giving the guy some action, thats all, dont shoot the messenger ;D

Guest Miss_Digital

??? ??? ???

why u jealous???

Not jealous at all, just giving the guy some action, thats all, dont shoot the messenger ;D

well i'm just here to meet party people LOL :P

Guest tiltmiami

??? ??? ???

WTF... Ok T this was a joke towards Dan... I dont give a flying fuck in what cooljunkie does or not... ;) AGAIN A JOKE

ROFL u guys crack me up