Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fun stuff to do during the day here

Guest jeanine

Guest jeanine

Hey guys! Ok so...I work at night...and I find myself becoming really lazy during the day. I hate it because I was sooo looking forward to moving here and doing all sorts of things during the day on the water and such but I just don't really know of anything to do. I mean, there's really only so many times you can go to the beach and lay out...

So if anyone has some good ideas for fun stuff to do during the day, or little day trips, etc....preferably inexpensive let me know. And well, thanks in advance for all your help. :)

Guest Justin Johnson

Miami Seaquarium is always fun, or at least I think it is. It's not that big, but you can spend about half the day there enjoying the shows, etc.

http://miamiseaquarium.com/index.htm

Also, there are ALOT of state recreation areas that are close by.

Or, drive out to the everglades and just explore around.

Guest soozin

Fairchild Tropical Garden, Coconut Grove Arts Festival coming this weekend!

fairchild is awesome! and has an exhibit right now, some italian glass thing.. ive been meaning to go actually..

pick up a newtimes also, always info in dur.

Guest durrtylexx

When i go back i plan on checking out a few places like a tourist: Vizcaya & the Venetian Pool.

I've lived here nearly all my life and I've never gone to either.

I'm a slacker :P

rent some jet skies and go to the keys. ;)

Guest coach

Fairchild Tropical Garden, Coconut Grove Arts Festival coming this weekend!

fairchild is awesome! and has an exhibit right now, some italian glass thing.. ive been meaning to go actually..

pick up a newtimes also, always info in dur.

That is the Chihuly exhibit. It is amazing! You can go at night on Thursdays when they have it lit up. Fantastic.

Guest JMT

there's always lots of fun stuff to do, like relax and design a brand new tattoo. play with my cross-word puzzle book, im even learning how to cook... speed.

Guest aquabooty1078

I love walking on Lincoln Rd... a little coffee, people watching,(my husband will get a good laugh out of this one) and window shopping of course! ;)

Guest Electric Eel

there's always lots of fun stuff to do, like relax and design a brand new tattoo. play with my cross-word puzzle book, im even learning how to cook... speed.

preparing to be a challenger in our iron chef competition? lol

Guest Miss_Digital

i love that show 8)

Hey guys! Ok so...I work at night...and I find myself becoming really lazy during the day. I hate it because I was sooo looking forward to moving here and doing all sorts of things during the day on the water and such but I just don't really know of anything to do. I mean, there's really only so many times you can go to the beach and lay out...

So if anyone has some good ideas for fun stuff to do during the day, or little day trips, etc....preferably inexpensive let me know. And well, thanks in advance for all your help. :)

myspace!

lol jk

Guest JMT

i honestly cant wait for that!

Guest lulamishka

i honestly cant wait for that!

And I can't wait to judge!

You know me & food... :-[ ;D