Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Howdy Ya'll

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

Just like to introduce me self to this here forum.... Names Billy but my friend's call me Cowboy Bob.

Ive been reading this here board for a few weeks now since my trek from the Great State of Texas (where i was raised since a wee youngin).

Im not a club guy like the rest of u by any strech of the imagination. im a bit older then most of ya. what i am here for is to meet new acquaintances in this here neck of the woods

Ya'll have a wonderful Valentines Day with ur special ones

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bob otnisaJ... ???

Welcome Padna! ;D

Bob Jasinto? He might be from San Jacinto in Texas.... Is that what you mean 'victim of the Ass2Die4'....LOL

Guest coach

Welcome bob, bob one question is it tru that if u run over an illegal immigrant in the state of texas, its only a $15 fine?

No, no. $15 reward. But I can understand your confusion.

Guest rhythmburn

Bob otnisaJ... ???

Welcome Padna! ;D

Bob Jasinto? He might be from San Jacinto in Texas.... Is that what you mean 'victim of the Ass2Die4'....LOL

swank fell victim?

Guest swank

Bob otnisaJ... ???

Welcome Padna! ;D

swank fell victim?

Noun

victim

1.    an aggrieved or disadvantaged party in a crime or disaster

I was neither 'aggrieved or disadvantaged' Terry has the PM's of others to prove that...not mine!

:P

'Arrrgh' You'll never be trusted in these them here parts again! ;D

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

What part of Texas are you from? And what brings you to our neck of the woods?

Well Coach, I was originally born in San Antonio, but over the past few yrs had to move closer to the kinfolk due to family issues. in a small town in Eastern, Texas called Garrison

moved down to the big city(miami) mostly cuz my wife and I split up (irreconcible differences,, as stated in the divorce papers) .. kids are older now as well so i figured a change was in the cards.

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

Welcome bob, bob one question is it tru that if u run over an illegal immigrant in the state of texas, its only a $15 fine?

never heard of that one ill have to git back to u on that. i do know that in garrison ive run over accidently of course many a small critter. (its a major problem)

Guest Untouchablepurple

No, no. $15 reward. But I can understand your confusion.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

Guest Cowboy B. Bob

yee·haw [ y hàw ]

interjection

Definitions:

expressing aggression: used as an expression of enthusiastic approval or high spirits, associated especially with the cowboy culture of the southern United States

;)

Guest dahzel

Welcome man. I saw this post last night but didn't reply because i thought someone was joking. It's kind of funny outta all the places you could've gone on the net, you chose this one. Why? just curious. i'm also from texas (dallas area), i actually just got back from houston a week ago. either way, hopefully you like south florida.

yee·haw [ y hàw ]

interjection

Definitions:

expressing aggression: used as an expression of enthusiastic approval or high spirits, associated especially with the cowboy culture of the southern United States

;)

i thought yeehaw meant left n right as in yee(left) and haw(right) when the cowboys signaled their cattle...i believe something along those terms, no?

Guest michael^heaven

i'm also from texas (dallas area), i actually just got back from houston a week ago.

---Interesting. Gator(Musicalmissionary) & myself both moved from Dallas a few years back.

Guest coach

i'm also from texas (dallas area), i actually just got back from houston a week ago.

---Interesting. Gator(Musicalmissionary) & myself both moved from Dallas a few years back.

Me & Annette, too.