Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radio or CD's?

Guest edmforlife

Do you listen to cd's or the radio in the car?  

1. 1. Do you listen to cd's or the radio in the car?

Guest JMT

im 60-40 in favor of radio (which also includes sports talk/news) over programmed music (cds & mp3s). i find myself liking not knowing what song will come on next.

Guest michael^heaven

---Terrestrial radio for edm sucks Stateside. However, talk radio is where it's at for me. Satellite definitely offers more options for our music, overall.

Guest Devilicious

let us know how the paper turns out... i would be interested to read

i voted mp3s and CDs only.... since I don't have sat and never listen to commercial radio. personally i count clubs as live music and kinda a different beast.

Guest Marina22

let us know how the paper turns out... i would be interested to read

i voted mp3s and CDs only.... since I don't have sat and never listen to commercial radio. personally i count clubs as live music and kinda a different beast.

Ditto, would like to see how the poll turned out but satellite is a big thing now... I personally can't afford it yet so I am stuck at the mercy of sucky radio when I want to hear NPR or talk or some crap on the music stations. As for music music, well my boyfriend has a massive collection of dance music and Radio one is my fave so far... Good luck and have fun!

Guest dahzel

radio since i dont have any of that fancy stuff in my car lol

i wouldn't be able to listen to edm all day tho

as long as you don't listen to the same kind of edm all day. don't listen to steve lawler then put in tenaglia. real old real quick. depends on the mood. i like a whole bunch of different music than edm, just usually i like to listen to edm most of the time. there's so much out there, never ending.....