Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler tickets on sale NOW!!!

3/23/2006 - Viva Lights Out w/ Steve Lawler @ Space

VIVA LIGHTS OUT ANNUAL CONFERENCE PARTY AT SPACE MIAMI FEATURING STEVE LAWLER (SPECIAL TERRACE GUEST TBA; ALONG WITH (BEHROUZ, CLIVE HENRY, GET PHYSICAL...

get physical, clive henry?? :wtf: maybe MANDY or dj T jejeje ;)

Guest skywalker01

his set was actually not THAT bad imo...the fact that the a/c was out and it was packed kinda killed the vibe. lights out 1 was one helluva party though.

Guest Philip

why do you guys say that? was his set pretty bad or what? I havent heard him live for years

I thought his last set at Space was a sleepfest. Mainroom & Terrace. I used to be a huge fan back in his more raw tribal days.

Guest Cosmigonon

why do you guys say that? was his set pretty bad or what? I havent heard him live for years

I thought his last set at Space was a sleepfest. Mainroom & Terrace. I used to be a huge fan back in his more raw tribal days.

^what he said. Nevertheless, I may end up going anyway... :P

Guest dahzel

defected or this? last years set wasn't great but not bad either. the no AC at state made the night kind of suck. space will mos def be packed for this.

Guest Philip

I guess I don't get it maybe. There have been so many postings on different forums about Lawler loosing steam over the last year especially. Personally I think he has gotten so minimal that the energy level just isn't there. People are out to dance and party, not to get intellectual over things. One guy posted this on Lawler's forum and Lawler actually got on his own forum and let this guy have it. Of course the guy wasn't exactly nice - more like trashed Lawler. Just seems like everyone is saying this though.