Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B-day Rolly

Guest ericac

Guest itsspeed1

happy bday my partna', my friend, my drink partner, mi patron, maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh boy, the bus driver on the bus to hell, my bother from another mother!

i will be at crobar this saturday... :) not only cuz its my party too... but for you hommie... n you know what im goin through... thank for being there !.... emi... have every patron bottle ready... & biz... i said the same.. i couldnt get away... now im addicted.... lol

let the patron celebration start...

cheers!

speed

ps:.... frank the tank w/ the funnel this weekend? i need it...

Guest swank

Happy Birthday Rolly!

This thread should prove to you...that whatever you're doing...you're doing right.

No one ever said it was going to be easy...but they never said it couldn't be fun.

Be careful,stay safe, and for b'jeezuz sakes...if for some reason I bump into you this weekend, please stay the HELL away from me with that damn patron...that shit never works out for me! ;D

Guest Clauds

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLLY!

You truly are someone of good character and I'm so glad to have met you. I love you baby boy and I wish you only the very best because you simply deserve that and so much more. I can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend.

::Cheers:: To many more birthdays to come!

Big kiss!!!

Guest rollyp66

happy bday my partna', my friend, my drink partner, mi patron, maaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh boy, the bus driver on the bus to hell, my bother from another mother!

i will be at crobar this saturday... :) not only cuz its my party too... but for you hommie... n you know what im goin through... thank for being there !.... emi... have every patron bottle ready... & biz... i said the same.. i couldnt get away... now im addicted.... lol

cheers!

speed

We're going AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Speed.. I'm taking people with me... so watch out ;D

Guest lulamishka

cheers!

speed

We're going AROUND THE WORLD!!!

Aww HELL NO!! Remind me to stay FAR FAR AWAY when you all do that. I'm not playing!