Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Victor Calderone...

V. Barbarino

COLIS-07C-2-proof.jpg

I've never been to a gay club, but then again, I've never once been hit on by a gay guy and lolahotass is my partner, she wants to blow victor in the booth so it's a go, the saleen and lolahotass invade the Coliseum.... Even at a gay club the saleen's never been to I got pull... We are on VC's list... Hopefully their are some chicks there.. LOLA PROTECT ME!

Guest saintjohn

Get there early. The last time Tracy Young was at the Coliseum, parking was impossible and the line outside was insane. It's only going to be worse for VC. And don't worry, Saleen - gaydar works both ways. I'm looking forward to your review.

Get there early. The last time Tracy Young was at the Coliseum, parking was impossible and the line outside was insane. It's only going to be worse for VC. And don't worry, Saleen - gaydar works both ways. I'm looking forward to your review.

I'm on victors list so no waiting. Plus I'll have an annoucement soon... ;) (no i'm not gay, lol)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! (to go down on Victor!) lol jk :P

I haven't been out since like JULY! Now that I'm back to hotass status, I can go out clubbing again (LOL!)

Victor is my favorite dj (along with OG of course) and he comes to the coliseum allll the time... I so can't wait to hear him again.. .its been awhile!

Nick, you'll have no problems - you're with me! And didn't you know hot chicks hang with gay guys? I'm sure you'll score (just make sure she has a slit!) ;)

nyc gets him with dj vibe ... we get him at a gay club .. FFS!

dude, I never see you with any bitches, so it doesn't matter where you see VC :P

lol nick

Victor used to spin at crobar on sundays (anthem) party.. there were straight peeps there.. i used to go for the labor day weekend bash all the time... sooooo much fun and the music was beyond siiiiiick. I guess I don't see what the big deal is.. its not like he's spinning at Twist you guys. lol

$3 Ice tea. Is that a gay thing or gays just pay less for drinks?

Um no, gay people just know how to bring people to the club early by offering drink specials.. it gets people in early, they make a few bucks, and everyone has a good time. I do think sometimes that promoters/managers of gay clubs definately think about the clubber more. But thats just my opinion.

I miss hanging in gay clubs.. soooo much fun.. ;D

Guest ddg

$3 Ice tea. Is that a gay thing or gays just pay less for drinks?

gay or not, ice teas are my favorite drink... I'll be drunk by midnight throwing up in the bathroom, which I"m using the female bathroom all night, TAKING NO CHANCES! I'm not a seasoned pro at this shit.

lmao nick...

Guest fended

VC will be playing 2 events during conference. 1 will be sunday 3/26 at the shelborne pool w/ chus and ceballos and the other will be sunday night 3/26 w/ dj vibe at crobar's main room. Victor has been tearing NYC up lately. Should be awesome.

VC will be playing 2 events during conference. 1 will be sunday 3/26 at the shelborne pool w/ chus and ceballos and the other will be sunday night 3/26 w/ dj vibe at crobar's main room. Victor has been tearing NYC up lately. Should be awesome.

i'll either still be in nyc or flying home from nyc on 3/26.. damn that will be a sick party.. dj vibe tore me up when i saw him at maze a few wmc's ago.. guy was siiick. And of course, VC is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit ;D

Guest saintjohn
Nick, send me the dry cleaning bill since i puked on your arm

Good times.

Seriously, though - after reading Saleen's review, it sounds like you two had a great time.

Nick, send me the dry cleaning bill since i puked on your arm

Good times.

Seriously, though - after reading Saleen's review, it sounds like you two had a great time.

yeahhhh we always have fun going out.. we really did have a blast.. the best part (well besides me meeting VC of course, and the music!) was the bartender darren. he was so personable.. just a helluva guy.. its a midwest thing.. and he makes mean shots. lol

i hope he had fun at space today. lol He wanted us to go so bad. lol

i can't wait to go back.. it was my first time at the coliseum in about 3 years or so.. i used to hang there all the time... good music, cheaper drinks.. and its like 10 mins from my house. ;D