Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight...

Guest Chica

Guest Chica

Hey guys what's a good lounge/bar on South Beach to go tonight, nothing crazy my boyfriend and I want to go out with some friends just to have a few drinks and talk.......any ideas??

Guest LeVeL

Oye Chica go to Altarazana o Los Ranchos, I hear they arevery chilled :P

But on the real you should just go to Shine, SkyBar is good too, Automatic Slims, Pearl also is another choice, Bed, Angel Ultra Lounge, Rumi.

Guest LaundryBar

oye chica...

The Laundry Bar is gonna be poppin' off tonite. AK1200 is djing, as well as some electro and miami bass...its free admission...the drinks are strong, the prices are cheap.

hope you can make it out there. AK goes on @ 2am

Guest LeVeL

que balsero tu eres!

thanks, oye I thought Rumi was closed ???

I think your right but hey you can always try Mynt or Jazid which is always something different.

Guest ramon

never been to jazid before i hear its veryyyy small though .. prlly chill though

its not that small , but its very loungey and the drinks are reasonably priced .. i miss that place. :)

Guest Devilicious

jazid and mynt are not chill...

skybar, the marlin, delano are all chill. If you don't want it too loud hotels are always a better bet

skybar 20/collins n delano 18/collins would be my pick for a chill spot...used to go to both back in the day to have a few drinks b4 starting up the night...the townhouse hotel(20th/collins) is also nice, also outside on the terrace of the hotel...not sure if its still happening though.

cafeteria is also nice to eat, food is awesome, and u can skip over to the lounge to see diaga

Guest Justin Johnson

If you want chill, then go to The Setai (20th & Collins). Drinks are really expensive, but the place is GORGEOUS.

DJ Max plays chill out/lounge/groovy house all night.

Guest lyrik

and very loud lol .....Im looking for a chillin place

usually yes...but Seth and I warm things up from 10 to about 1am and keep the volume as it should be low enough to feel the music and hear it but not loud enough to over power the people just coming in and out and chilling and talking...now after 1am thats when we get the thumbs up to raise the voume...its like clock work - the timing of the crowds at Blue...if you're looking to just hang a little bit for the earlier part of the night either Blue or cafeteria is a good choice...like I said when 1am comes around things get louder.

Guest Justin Johnson

If you want chill, then go to The Setai (20th & Collins). Drinks are really expensive, but the place is GORGEOUS.

DJ Max plays chill out/lounge/groovy house all night.

need to check that place out sometime

I'm there on Mondays & Tuesdays. ;)

It's beautiful.