Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VC at the Coliseum...

V. Barbarino

Walk in, and 2 minutes later the bartender is giving us free shit. In 30 minutes we downed 3 ice teas each and 3 shots.. VC was da bomb! holy moly I have not heard muisc like that in forever. NYC circa 1998.

8 Letters vics mash up into

Powells I am ready into

Green Velvets cameras ready...

Sweet Pussy Pauline.

The room has redic energy and the I counted 6 chicks there, lol, including lolahotass. Not one dude even spoke to me, no orgys in the bathrooms and really no issues at all. Much tamer than I thought, I was thinking this was the limelight, it's not even in the same ball park. LL was wild beyond wild, Col is tame.

Lola threw up all over me at the bar, and her buddy got pissed off at me because I told him his jacket logo looked like Van Halens logo... Apparently he's not a fan of Van Halen...

VC rocked the house, got to meet him, nice guy, the booth is strange, you have to climb a ladder to get to it. The booth is the only thing I'd change in that place. The bartender who was str8, said fridays has lots of chicks. The shirtless dudes, stayed in one area, I can't figure that one out, and overall the crowd was very friendly, I didn't see any drugs, or any weird shit at all. Crowd was from 21 to 60, a jeans and tshirt crowd. Not a drinking crowd I think I was the only guy drinking. The chicks must have good gaydar as well, because I got a few looks and spoke to 4 out of the 6 chicks at the club... They must know, it's weird.

Anyways, for the muisc, if you are str8, go with a chick, and stay out of the shirtless section and it's like being at space, just with better muisc. Plus it's dirt cheap to drink... The staff was super nice, big ups to Darren our bartender.

VC at Space would do damage.. He could be the next morillo in miami if space broke crobar's hold on him...

LOL

Thanks nick for hookin' it up - VC's list. ;)

Darren rules. I love this guy.. i was drooling over him all night long.. and he's straight too.. yummmyyyy..... he's like a cock salad with a side of honey mustard... omg sooo hot..... lol lol He got me trashed to the point a barfed.. and no i didn't puke all over you nick. LOL I turned around and threw up on the ground.. and then you put your arm around me and i yacked again and got some on your arm. LOL LOL Send me the dry cleaning bill. LOLLLL I told you i can't drink those damn long-islands and do shots!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P

I've been telling nick for years to come with me to the coliseum as its not some whips and chains freddy mercury looking gay club.. its nice, no problems and trust me, the gay guys have gaydar too and just know you're a straight guy. The music in this club is siiiick. VC and JR both own this club.. just sick. When JR is down, we are sooo there ;D

Sooooo glad you had fun.. I had a blast.. Seeing Nate's face when you told him his shirt looked like the logo from van halen was priceless. LOL LOL :P

The lounge in the front is so awesome.. its perfect to grab a drink and chill before the main room opens... chunky disco house gets you in the mood.. and $3 long-islands get you fubar.. they open the main room around 11:30-12:00.. there are two vip sections and an upstairs... the lay-out is easy to get around in with exception to the bathroom.. it gets a little crowded.. but no problems.. The dancefloor is pretty big and theres a stage.. and the dj booth is above it. Got to meet VC - anyone that knows me well enough - knows that VC is my all time fav DJ.. He's kinda short but oh so hot. Thanks again Nick - i owe you forever :-*

Well i started my going out again career with a bang.. and a little throw up. lol Its great to be back out! See ya's March 3/4th when Heather G invades SoBe again ;D

VC was on point. His build ups are the best.. tribal beats and some vox.. then he'll drop the hammer.. let it ride then bring you back down.. we left a little early - but Victor is the tribal king. I can listen to victor all night in a club.. i'm sure it got wicked nasty with the tribal after we left... just so sick. I wish i could tracklist, but i can't, so sorry!

Nick, he was doing a build up when we went in the booth.. then he dropped a bomb track.. do recall which track it was? It was when i told you to look out at the dancefloor cuz the place was goin' off. insane. totally insane. when we went back downstairs was when he played 8 letters.. and then he played green velvet..