Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why you should not do Tina in clubs..

V. Barbarino

Guest coach

These are people I see them at the clubs all the time. They love their Meth!

Interesting clubs you go to. I don't think I've seen anyone like that inside a club.

Guest Darwin Castillo

Interesting clubs you go to. I don't think I've seen anyone like that inside a club.

You havent been to Nocturnal or Space when the sun rises for patio on any given weekend? ???

Guest coach

You havent been to Nocturnal or Space when the sun rises for patio on any given weekend? ???

Oh, LOL, nope.

Guest maximus

Whats with the Face soars... meth eats your face or something?

"Lithium, muriatic and sulfuric acids, ether, red phosphorus and lye - key ingredients in Meth manufacturing - are all corrosive and will cause skin burns even when used properly. When a person smokes Meth, these substances are heated, vaporized and swirl throughout the user's mouth. They irritate and burn the sensitive skin inside the mouth, create sores and lead to infection. Chronic Meth smokers have teeth rotted to the gum line from the continuous affect of the vapors on tooth enamel.

Snorting Meth also causes chemical damage to teeth. Snorting draws the caustic substances down the nasal passages, draining in the back of the throat and bathing the teeth with corrosive substances.

Injecting Meth has no direct impact on dental health, but as you will see, habitual use of the drug does have side effects that do lead to damage."

Its nasty stuff....