Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mazel Tov Vaughan and Nicole ( a few Wedding Pics )

Bling

First of all I want to wish you a lifetime of great memories as the both of you embark upon your life together.

By far it was the most beautiful wedding i have ever been to.. You both looked great. Everyone looked great IMHO. The view was exquiste the music was fantastic esp when Boogey started to throw down that old skool funk... he even had me dancing (even though i broke out into a fever there i still tried to dance)

Very traditional no wedding march . just a japanese harp player and later on these guys on huge drums. it was truly an amazing experience.

Next up brother Sheldon and Rafiah and then hopefully in the yr 2029 i can invite you all to my wedding lol

Once again love you guys.. had a great time.......

Mazel Tov,

Daniel

teaser pics soon

full gallery soon on

http://www.lust4house.com

Guest aquabooty1078

;DThank you Danny.. and to all that were there to share in the MOST AMAZING DAY OF MY LIFE!!

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.. weather was great, family and friends were laughing and dancing, drag queens were in full effect, J-Boogie was throwin down, and this BRIDE was GLOWING!!

Highlight of my night was when my husband got down on his knee and proposed to me in the middle of his vows.. JUST MAGICAL!

Off to Whistler and Vancouver for our honeymoon tomorrow.. WOOT WOOT!

Guest aquabooty1078

We are here in Whistler right now.. it is soooo beautiful! We're considering never coming back.. teehee

If anyone has any pictures from the wedding, PLEEEEASE upload them to www.lust4house.com

Thank you guys for all of your wishes as well :D

Guest vaughan

id pay money to see u try to ski Nicole lol

Don't worry Bling.... I have plenty of pics! This little lady is already tearing it up... well as much as a FIRST DAY'er can! I'm such a dork... taking pics while shes in school! LOL!

I took her surfing this summer up in New England and she was standing up after three waves... not bad!

Thanks to everyone for their wishes! It was a truly magical evening and couldn't have been without the support from all our greta friends and family! More pics up soon from photographers!

Joe.. LOL That was funny shit!