Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Music in Miami

Guest Revinant

Guest vegasguy25

Saying that makes me not want to listen to your music.

+1

+2. Oscar G played an outstanding set when he was here at Ice last year. I was impressed, and would go see him anytime. Not sure why you would go on a Miami board and say that two of the most popular, and talented, DJs in town suck. You apparently don't like them, but I assure you they do not suck.

Guest sross

Saying that makes me not want to listen to your music.

+1

+2. Oscar G played an outstanding set when he was here at Ice last year. I was impressed, and would go see him anytime. Not sure why you would go on a Miami board and say that two of the most popular, and talented, DJs in town suck. You apparently don't like them, but I assure you they do not suck.

Revivant expressed an opinion, just like you did. No crimes have been committed.

Guest obby

Is there any nice bar/club in Dade-Broward that has good taste in NEW electronic music, that has no people that knows shit & only wants to get fucked? I dont mind to be with 30 people as long theres good music. Im tired of those kids that has no clue what theyre listening to & please dont tell me Murk, I think they have horrible taste in music.

I like basicly a blend Tech House & Prog House.

Heres two of my latest sets.

http://www.sjunkes.com/audio/midnight%20perverts--dec%20mix.mp3

http://www.sjunkes.com/audio/tmp/The_Midnight_Perverts-January_Mix.mp3

Any recommendations????

Feel free to ad me to your msn list. Would like to have some friends in the electronic scene around here. I moved to Miami like a year & 1/2, so Im practicly new. All the friends I have here either listen to rock, gothic or reggaeton but no electronic. So, I need a hand.

Im a producer, my tunes got spinned by people like danny howells, cattaneo, warren, pappa, etc. So if anyone makes music & wants to produce some with me let me know.

lomero@hotmail.com

thanks

Revinant/S.Junkes/The Midnight Perverts

www.sjunkes.com

www.onlyrecords.com

This guy has mad skills people. I've been slamming their sounds for a while already and will continue to. For those of us that are REALY into prog sounds. Make friends with this guy.

Don't stone him for giving his honest opinion.

Peace,

OBBY

However, there is more to it than drums and percussion so it won't go down too well in Miami.

I beg to differ. These sounds are exactlly what Miami needs.

Did u heard my remix of Rousbeh Delavari - Think Inspiration?????

Been more than listening to it. Been slammin it!!!!!!!!

Guest james stratus

Is there any nice bar/club in Dade-Broward that has good taste in NEW electronic music, that has no people that knows shit & only wants to get fucked? I dont mind to be with 30 people as long theres good music. Im tired of those kids that has no clue what theyre listening to & please dont tell me Murk, I think they have horrible taste in music.

I like basicly a blend Tech House & Prog House.

Heres two of my latest sets.

http://www.sjunkes.com/audio/midnight%20perverts--dec%20mix.mp3

http://www.sjunkes.com/audio/tmp/The_Midnight_Perverts-January_Mix.mp3

Any recommendations????

Feel free to ad me to your msn list. Would like to have some friends in the electronic scene around here. I moved to Miami like a year & 1/2, so Im practicly new. All the friends I have here either listen to rock, gothic or reggaeton but no electronic. So, I need a hand.

Im a producer, my tunes got spinned by people like danny howells, cattaneo, warren, pappa, etc. So if anyone makes music & wants to produce some with me let me know.

lomero@hotmail.com

thanks

Revinant/S.Junkes/The Midnight Perverts

www.sjunkes.com

www.onlyrecords.com

This guy has mad skills people. I've been slamming their sounds for a while already and will continue to. For those of us that are REALY into prog sounds. Make friends with this guy.

Don't stone him for giving his honest opinion.

Peace,

OBBY

However, there is more to it than drums and percussion so it won't go down too well in Miami.

I beg to differ. These sounds are exactlly what Miami needs.

Did u heard my remix of Rousbeh Delavari - Think Inspiration?????

Been more than listening to it. Been slammin it!!!!!!!!

Agreed! It is really good stuff for us Prog heads and those willing to listen.

Guest Only Records

Hola people,

Didnt know about this board, just found out couple of days ago, so first of all hey everyone ! - its nice to be around.

Seems like some decent threads and people around here compared to other boards which i wont mention, so i'll probably stick around here once in a while.

Now, i do agree with Romeo in what he said, he just expressed a personal oppinion which of course some of us might like or not, thing is, we dont have to start bitching one to each other, simple as that. I think all of us do have and will have all the respect for all those great names mentioned in this thread, theres no can do, i mean come on!

Simon - nice to see you here , thanks for the kind words, great release indeed!

Vitaly you crazy lazy mf :) - didnt know about this place, will make sure to stay hooked!

This been said, wish all of you guys a nice weekend, im on my way down to the pub !

Adi @ Only Records

Guest Only Records

Obby ....thanks for the nice words man, Organic Intellectual ... still love it, all of it! :)

Nice welcome ,Vic ....how did i find this place.... wasnt so hard mejt ;)

Oh yeah.....Romeo , its RouZbeh ( with a Z not S ) ...you prick!

Midnight Perverts will come out in couple of days / weeks?! , cant take for granted what beatport is saying, so far they delayed all the stuff >:(

Will keep you guys informed if any news, thanks!

Adi @ ONLY

Guest DJ Nova

If you care about music...........

check out : art tech music group , and future collective

we are like minded people , who put on monthly events ...with the main emphasis on QUALITY dance , electronic music . With a combined 20 + years experience

in electronic music .

next party March 19 , 2006 @ Blue , Miami Beach

Guest jbit

I never disrespect nobody, I just said I dont like their taste in music.

I THINK THEY SUCK!!!

thats not disrespecting??? your a fool

Guest Revinant

I never disrespect nobody, I just said I dont like their taste in music.

I THINK THEY SUCK!!!

thats not disrespecting??? your a fool

I knew somebody will come up with that ::)