Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sun night/Mon morning review - a few pix

all4tribal1414779019

for the record im fucked up

now the review

sleaze/suite/snatch fucking banging...first time out there, very phat, lots of ppl...lots of chicks, lots of dudes for the gay peeps, left when sander came on cuz we felt like it

mansion stayed till close, nyc house, fucking banging music, packed club too, fun crunk times

after hours...metro...fucking packed to capacity! banging music...parantula...andrew/gino fucked that place uppp!!!

wanna say ty for a great time, ty for the alcohol, ty for a banging sunday night after working 80 hours a week every week this is deff what i needed!

all you ppl that saw me n my crew, it was good seeing all of you, u know who u are!!

till next time,

your's truelly

all4tribal aka diogo

Guest junglesmacks

space-cadets-2.jpg

awww diogo o-town misses you as much as you miss it! i can just feel the sorrow.. here's an after-hours pic in case you forgot...

Guest junglesmacks

id hit it...the one on the right that is

hahahahaha at this point i think you'd hit anything that walked upright..

beauty is only a lightswitch away, right?

Guest dre4

man what a night..diogo nice predrink and crazy club hopping....murk tore the roof off of mansion, and who would have thought heads would be out until 11 on a sunday night..damn this city is crazy....met too many people parantualla and gino u rocked after hours...until next weekend

man what a night..diogo nice predrink and crazy club hopping....murk tore the roof off of space, and who would have thought heads would be out until 11..damn this city is crazy....met too many people parantualla and gino u rocked after hours...until next weekend

good times

we deff gotta do it again!!!

and i just woke up w/out a hangover!

my "official day off"

Guest mursa

8)

..btw ..i was sober ! :P;)

good times diogo ......we'll definetly do this in the near future .

ps..nice seeing roly , claud and even lulamishka (for 3 seconds ...seriously) :)