Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Djs that only want to play the patio...

V. Barbarino

Guest davidgandy

Ummm, I'll play any time, any where ... and rock the crowd the best that I can. I think that it doesn't really matter if you're on the patio or not ... if you know how to rock a crowd, you know how to rock a crowd.

Either way, I'm cool.

lmao

Let me know if anybody needs a DJ that can play open format like it's nothing.

Mister Gray aka Trauma

Could you rock After hours @ Century Village?

ILL ROCK IT!!!

where is it? call them up, they will get rocked

Guest ddg

i wasnt that big into the patio about 2 years ago..now when i go i cant leave..lmao..

Tell me about it...

well, where would you like for me to begin?? :P;)

Guest davidgandy

I've gotten some good images of that.

021.jpg

say no more pod!!

im from chicago and this look would be like miracle in chicago right now. its 34 right now and there's lots of clubs bumpin good sounds but none of them have the blessing of this feeling and view at 7 in the morning.....

you all should feel very lucky to have a place where you can party without a down coat, gloves, skull cap and heaters to ward off snow, till all hours of the day. in chicago tonight its 4am then run quickly home....... and no getting beer at the shell on 34th street at 6am either.............

be gratefull for what you have here!!!!!!!!!

I've gotten some good images of that.

021.jpg

post some pics of the old patio, ahhhhhhhhh the memories of walking out to the patio and looking down across the dance floor.One felt important walking down them stairs hahahahaha.The vibe was outtahand.I know this isnt what the thread is about but whatever.(Just got a flashback 8) )

I love the patio but jeez I wake up so early now I can barely make it past 5.... but it does suck for people like me that want to see for example Roger play.. and he starts at like 8am... I know a lot of people just sleep and wake up in the morning and then hit the patio.. but I find that a bit strange..

Eat breakfast then... patio time 8) lol not me

I've done it plenty of times as ive gotten to space at midnight back in the old space days. The weekend for Roger me n my friend did that, we had a nice dinner @ tantra, called it a night, woke up around 6ish n headed to the patio, had plenty of energy and didnt feel so exhausted...all depends on how you plan your night accordingly imo.

Personally I can't be doing that often as i tend to work 7 days a week, but if I do go out on the weekends I must take Sundays off to relax the body/soul.

Guest Cosmigonon

I love the patio but jeez I wake up so early now I can barely make it past 5.... but it does suck for people like me that want to see for example Roger play.. and he starts at like 8am... I know a lot of people just sleep and wake up in the morning and then hit the patio.. but I find that a bit strange..

Eat breakfast then... patio time 8) lol not me

I've done it plenty of times as ive gotten to space at midnight back in the old space days. The weekend for Roger me n my friend did that, we had a nice dinner @ tantra, called it a night, woke up around 6ish n headed to the patio, had plenty of energy and didnt feel so exhausted...all depends on how you plan your night accordingly imo.

Personally I can't be doing that often as i tend to work 7 days a week, but if I do go out on the weekends I must take Sundays off to relax the body/soul.

Words of wisdom... 8)

Guest davidgandy

The Shell is on 36th ;D.

/my hood.

yo pod, who is you? im curious now......

yeah, i was like"aint no way we gettin beer now, its 6:30am!!!"

and the female was like," just go in there and take it to the counter" and loe and behold, beer was had!!!!

no way would that happen in chicago... i love miami!!!!!

Guest Marina22

Mostly been a mainroom person since we have never been big afterhours people. But now that I have been more I am willing to take a lil' nap , wake up and go! It is so weird seeing those old Space patio pics... I didn't go to that one as much as the new one so I like the new one better. The old patio was small and now I am used to the new one and the new setup. I do remember Lunar Sessions with Roland!