Clubplanet Nightlife Community

let's talk about capsules...

mischief

Originally posted by mischief:

i want to hear about the different experiences everybody has had with the pure mdma capsules as opposed to the pills.... does anybody have a story for me? cwm29.gif

Yes.

Firstly i have NEVER know MDMA powder to come as caps in recent years.. sure they could.

Caps to me means somebody putting some shit and selling it as whatever.

BUT, when i first started taking them there was capsules as very few people were manufacturing pills at the time. I remember Rubarb & Custards which had pure MDMA powder in them. You could empty & snort them if you wanted but it's a bit painfull. But what is there to say, ALL pills back then were over 200 mg PER PILL. These were very strong (not sure but i would say 240mg), and just so clean. 1 was enough and you would have the confusion fuzzy stage for hours and hours.

Oh well, wonder why they cut the amount of e per pill? I had some in Ibiza that were way up there, but if you check the pill reports you are lucky to get more than 100mg.

I have tried a few different capsules. I have found that they take effect really fast, but fade out really fast. I went out one night with 5 white mollies. Took one and in about 15 minutes I was feeling pretty good. Then about an hour later almost nothing. I wound up eating all 5 and only rolled for about 6 hours total from five pills. I wouldn't recommend capsules to anyone that really wanted to roll. Stick to pills. They may take a little longer to kick in, but they are worth it because they keep you rolling longer

---B

------------------

embot.gif