Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SHINE: WMC '06 lineup

Guest Cablebeats

Guest djjoncowan

there is still a 75% chance chab will still make a guest apearance. apparently he's having some imigration issues and is not supposed to have his permits until the week of wmc. chances are he'll make it but the saw crew has chosen to leave him off just in case.....

there are also going to be plenty of surprise guests on the sunday with jazzy jeff and his magnificent friends... just look at some of the names hes coproduced with and you will have an idea... ;)

Guest ddg

there is still a 75% chance chab will still make a guest apearance. apparently he's having some imigration issues and is not supposed to have his permits until the week of wmc. chances are he'll make it but the saw crew has chosen to leave him off just in case.....

there are also going to be plenty of surprise guests on the sunday with jazzy jeff and his magnificent friends... just look at some of the names hes coproduced with and you will have an idea... ;)

thx for the info jon.... 8)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest djjoncowan

tuesday fo sho,btw whos the special guest? 8)

there are several special guests... one confirmed is dave seaman :o

get ready people - take your vitamins ;D

Guest djjoncowan

just bought my ticket for friday, highlight of the week for me! ;D ;D ;D

always one of the best parties of wmc~ xmix and frankie's event should be fun too...

Guest ddg

tuesday fo sho,btw whos the special guest? 8)

there are several special guests... one confirmed is dave seaman :o

fucking huge Jon!!! cant wait 8)

Guest djjoncowan

yeah - there is also a newly planned afternoon event on monday with no cover in the mainball room

audio therapy presents happy hour w/

dave seaman

stef

habershem

Lexicon Avenue

Oliver Moldan

3pm-7pm monday afternoon :D

- so looking forward to hearing and hanging with dave again. he's the reason I am still into this scene ;)

Guest djjoncowan

bump it... kick off the official wmc launch party hosted by wmc director bill kelly and def mix feat: frankie knuckles and shapeshifters (uk). open bar 10-11 and free hour dourvers ;)

Guest trancelator

yeah - there is also a newly planned afternoon event on monday with no cover in the mainball room

audio therapy presents happy hour w/

dave seaman

stef

habershem

Lexicon Avenue

Oliver Moldan

3pm-7pm monday afternoon :D

- so looking forward to hearing and hanging with dave again. he's the reason I am still into this scene ;)

Awesome! Hope we see more of Dave throughout the year. ;D

Guest Alexis

If you are aware of Dave Seaman's AudioTherapy.... that showcases top producers from Greece actually....

and three of them are djs also, that will be at the Get Frisky party @ Shine on Wednesday the 22nd....Christian Cambas, DJ tarkan and V-Sag....

Frisky Radio is about top quality progressive EDM...I am sure and know the rest of the week at Shine looks "great" but do not underestimate the quality of the talent that will be there Wednesday....take great care, much love, always, Alexis ;)

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm so there for this! Around what time is Scott Bradford going on at the SAW party?

Guest james stratus

Wish I could go to the SAW party :'(, but friday night I doing Moonlight Sessions ;)

Sorry I didn't call you Jon or Terry for Locals, but I got really busy working on the all of WMC and before I knew it I already had 22 DJs!

Guest swirlundergrounder

Wish I could go to the SAW party :'(, but friday night I doing Moonlight Sessions ;)

Sorry I didn't call you Jon or Terry for Locals, but I got really busy working on the all of WMC and before I knew it I already had 22 DJs!

No it's all good. I have some friends coming into town and Friday night is my only free night to see them. We'll stop into your shin-dig also...

Guest swirlundergrounder

We want time slots!!! I know you can't be precise during the WMC but a rough estimate would be nice if released closer to Friday! ;D

Guest ddg

We want time slots!!! I know you can't be precise during the WMC but a rough estimate would be nice if released closer to Friday! ;D

terry..you gonna be there??.....gonna be a fun nite.. 8)

Guest swirlundergrounder

terry..you gonna be there??.....gonna be a fun nite.. 8)

It's looking like I will be there.