Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Official Review of Osunlade @ Glass (with a few pics)

Bling

First and foremost want to wish a very Happy Birthday to the man Joe Budious. Definitly was great hanging with ya celebrating your birthday. Thanks again for letting me drink at your table.

A huge thanks to the Glass staff for their excellent outfits (tiny red mini skirts) as I enjoyed the view very much so (esp that one blonde... u know the one joe....... :o :o)

though not many people from the boards i had a blast. it gave me the time to really get into the music as opposed to socializing a lot

Place was effin slammed. (oh the lights worked this time lol )... Only bad part was by 4 am it was pretty hot in the main room but luckily the back room was very cool and plenty of couches available.

My fav spot once again the glass window in the back room watchin the dj (as was the fav spot of many others)

Also in da house was David Solero, Richard Vasquez, some Latin Tv crew with hot latin hostesses. ummmm Mikel and Aaron (NextGeneration crew) and Miguel celebreating his birthday with friends close to Joe's table. Also in da house WALKIN RIGHT BY ME NO LESS WAS FORMER DOLPHINS QB JAY FIEDLER (he looks way bigger in person)

DHM opened it up with some tribal and also some straight up house music. Right before Osunlade took over Djinji brown took over dropping some sickkkkkkkkk afro tribal

Osunlade (without the bone through his nose this time) took over around 115 or so.

One thing about this guy is he plays stuff that NO ONE PLAYS....

TONITE WAS NO EXCEPTION

he played mostly what i call "tribal with soul" a lot of tribal intermixed with some soulful selections. a few tracks he dropped were a bit more "well known" but they were not commercial by any strech of the imagination

One track he dropped early on was this sick James Brown acapella track...crazyyyy

of the three times ive heard him once at Gryphon, once at Nocturnal and now here. this ranks in as my second fav of the three.. NOTHING TOUCHES HIS SET AT GRYPHON THAT WAS INSANE.......prolly best tribal i ever heard....

was gonna leave by 330 am but Osunlade kept suckin me back in... lol left around 415... good times as always...

Aquabooty crew always does it up right

(PS FOR ALL U MOANING ABOUT NEED MORE GIRLS IN MY PICS... I TRIED TO GET PICS OF THE THREE HOTTIES THAT WORKED THERE BUT THEY DIDNT WANT A PIC) :P

Guest swirlundergrounder

bling

2 many dude's in these pics, where r the chicks man?

cmon!

LOL

Bling you are about to get cut off.

Snipp-Snipp

Guest ILLMATIC

bling

cmon!

LOL

Bling you are about to get cut off.

Snipp-Snipp

One Snip is enough.

Guest mp3some

bling

cmon!

LOL!!!!!

Werd.... dont know what happened there blingster..... u're slacking... :P

I'll share some of my pictures!!! ;)

Drinks were flowing!!!!! There was a niiiice crowd as usual. Many close friends, and of course, Plenty of girls @ glass that night...... Some celebrities even! Emilio y Gloria Estefan, Jay Fiedler... who knows who else....

Osunlade played his blend of deep house infused with heavy afro-latin percussions.... just overflowing w soul... Kept the crowd moving non-stop... :) Absolute madness!! lol It got too hot in there.... :P

I had a Blast.... What a celebration!!!!

Definitely one B-day to remember.

ea79re2.jpg?phwBLBEB.NMM5huM

Some Friends...

48ffre2.jpg?phwBLBEBvAfVJJ3K

My lovely sisters...

f57dre2.jpg?phowLBEBCzgeeUkk

More Friends...

32d3re2.jpg?phwBLBEBdSBnhBDI

One of the infamous Glass table girls.... bringing the goods!

(the others were :o!!)

b40cre2.jpg?phwBLBEB5aqhS5Y0

with my cake ;D

6effre2.jpg?phwBLBEBwNcddQOW

Osunlade...

ed73re2.jpg?phwBLBEB0hlfQM7K

by the bar...

44b6re2.jpg?phwBLBEBgfrleeUF

Some serious Dancing...

:o --------------------v

c319re2.jpg?phwBLBEBJxDotQR2

Wha!