Clubplanet Nightlife Community

$6,000 TABLE?!?!?!

Guest dj_release

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

ur prolly right it will sell out. ummmmm 6,000 bucks yeah thats like on a 10 day cruise

u better be a die hard tiesto fan to dish out that kinda mula

die hard Tiesto fans are 18 and under

I'm sure someone who doesn't know who Tiesto is pays it just to say they where at Mansion to see the #2 DJ in the world

in Miami it could (will) happen

Guest spacecadet

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN THAT JUST CRAZY...750 BUCKS A PERSON !! AND 75 BUCKS REGULAR ENTRANCE AND ONLY GET TO PARTY TILL 5 AM.

NOT WORTH IT, YOUR GONNA LEAVE THAT PLACE WITH YOUR ASS HURTING IF YOU DO THAT :-X

MONEY WILL BE PROBLAY BETTER SPENT AT SPACE :)

Guest LeVeL

I dont understand what the bitching is about, obviously the people who have posted on this thread, were never thinking of going to Mansion for Tiesto in the first place.

So why care!

Stop giving the event bad press, eventually people will go and enjoy themselves, it isn't like the money will come out of your pocket so get over it!

Guest refresh

I dont understand what the bitching is about' date=' obviously the people who have posted on this thread, were never thinking of going to Mansion for Tiesto in the first place.

So why care!

Stop giving the event bad press, eventually people will go and enjoy themselves, it isn't like the money will come out of your pocket so get over it!

[/quote']

All of a sudden we care about giving an event "bad press", people here tend to speak of what they like..... & don't like, so it's either cj members never post a comment if the topic isn't about their type of party, or we all become bandwagon posters!!

Guest Spankmeister

yea....

C told me about this, and my first thought was that they would sell those out for sure...

This is one of those things that if it were like $500, they wouldn't get any takers, but put the price up to $6000 and I bet they sell all those tables

If any one of us were in the same boat, and had people to buy those tables, we would all sell them for six grand!... ;D

Guest refresh

yea....

C told me about this, and my first thought was that they would sell those out for sure...

This is one of those things that if it were like $500, they wouldn't get any takers, but put the price up to $6000 and I bet they sell all those tables

If any one of us were in the same boat, and had people to buy those tables, we would all sell them for six grand!... ;D

Good theory!!

Guest vegasguy25
If any one of us were in the same boat, and had people to buy those tables, we would all sell them for six grand!..

If I thought people would fork over 6 G's for a table, I would sell them for that in a heartbeat.

Guest sross

Surely a Tiesto fan would be on the dancefloor enjoying him/herself rather than sitting by a table? Someone with more money than sense who thinks hanging out in clubs makes them look cool, however...

Guest tijuanarave

I hope they include a tube of KY-Jelly with that....

Then again Pod is right... if they're advertising that it's because they think people will pay that amount... maybe you have to provide your own KY-Jelly for your own comfort :o

Guest vanbuurenfan

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

ur prolly right it will sell out. ummmmm 6,000 bucks yeah thats like on a 10 day cruise

u better be a die hard tiesto fan to dish out that kinda mula

die hard Tiesto fans are 18 and under

I'm sure someone who doesn't know who Tiesto is pays it just to say they where at Mansion to see the #2 DJ in the world

in Miami it could (will) happen

THATS ABOUT AS STUPID A COMMENT AS I HAVE HEARD YET ON THIS BOARD. IM SURE ALL OF TIESTOS FANS ARE IN THE 12-18 YR OLD RANGE ::)

Guest Tobi-wan

6K is a lot for a table but the market determines the price. People were paying that much for a freaking Xbox 360 when they could have waited a month or so and got the same thing for $400.

Super Bowl tickets sell well over that for one ticket.

I could care less about seeing Tiesto, heck when he was playing when Sander was on the terrace two years ago at WMC I didn't go downstairs at all.

That being said I have no problem with the price. The man played the opening ceremonies for the Olympics people! And got paid 1/4 million dollars for doing it.

So in other words. Wada Bahgan !

I dont understand what the bitching is about' date=' obviously the people who have posted on this thread, were never thinking of going to Mansion for Tiesto in the first place.

So why care!

[/quote']

Your amateur Jedi mind games wont work on me. ;)

Guest michael^heaven

---From a business perspective...if they'll pay it, I say charge it!! You either have people that would shell that out without blinking or people who bitch about a $3 cover charge. Whateva!!

Guest refresh

during puffy party at mansion they where charging about 6 grand a table during the VMA at mansion as well

vma afterparty & Tiesto for conference............two TOTALLY different animals :-\

Guest spacecadet

during puffy party at mansion they where charging about 6 grand a table during the VMA at mansion as well

vma afterparty & Tiesto for conference............two TOTALLY different animals :-\

tru but both are on big weeks here in miami and to some people 6 grand is like saying 60 bucks for most people