Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alcohol & You???

Guest michael^heaven

How much alcohol do you consume???  

1. 1. How much alcohol do you consume???

Guest Diabolique

---Sadly, I'm #5. Luckily, I haven't reached the sixer yet. :P

why? I used to pary so hard all the time, and I thought "oh, I could never be sober." You know what? I could never imagine myself fucked up all the time. besides, anything, even tho plesurable, gets redudant. I don't party as much, but when I party I FUCKIN' PARTY. I'm the party-'til-you-drop kind of gal. Until I get it out of my system, I'm not satisfied. In fact, that what keeps me in line, cuz once i start I stop only when my body gives out. Good thing I'm picky with my nights out (actually the music I hear), or else I'd probably be dead. ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

---Sadly, I'm #5. Luckily, I haven't reached the sixer yet. :P

why? I used to pary so hard all the time, and I thought "oh, I could never be sober." You know what? I could never imagine myself fucked up all the time. besides, anything, even tho plesurable, gets redudant. I don't party as much, but when I party I FUCKIN' PARTY. I'm the party-'til-you-drop kind of gal. Until I get it out of my system, I'm not satisfied. In fact, that what keeps me in line, cuz once i start I stop only when my body gives out. Good thing I'm picky with my nights out (actually the music I hear), or else I'd probably be dead. ;D

I'm the exact same way also. I don't go out much bet when I do I don't want to go home. Just ask Bling.... :P

Guest coach

Well, I'm not sure. I'm a social drinker in that I only drink in social situations, never at home alone. I don't drink much when I do drink. But I go out 3-5 times a week and I usually have a couple on each outing. So, what does that make me?

Guest Civs

Well, I'm not sure. I'm a social drinker in that I only drink in social situations, never at home alone. I don't drink much when I do drink. But I go out 3-5 times a week and I usually have a couple on each outing. So, what does that make me?

same here. guess it makes us super social drinkers

Guest coach

same here. guess it makes us super social drinkers

Ha ha! I love it!

Guest Marina22

Weekends only and occasionally during the week (depending on the week). However, not my first or second choice for party favors but hey it's legal!

Guest JMT

i like to drink on the weekends, but rarely do i drink during the week outside of some wine, unless its a special occasion, since i can't stand being hungover or tired at work.

Guest LeVeL

I drink mostly on the weekends but if Liquor is around me during the weekdays then its going to get drinked.

Mostly during the week, I try to stick to wine and sometimes mixed drinks.

Guest JMT

i like to drink on the weekends, but rarely do i drink during the week outside of some wine, unless its a special occasion, since i can't stand being hungover or tired at work.

what he said

you know bc you are in a similar line of work. you really can't be all hungover climbing ladders in the field while still being observant and wheeling and dealing with customers.

what he said

you know bc you are in a similar line of work. you really can't be all hungover climbing ladders in the field while still being observant and wheeling and dealing with customers.

yup, actually if i do go out on the weekend i have to take the following day off, can't be showing up to clients w/ blood-shot eyes, unless i don't drink much which is hardly the case to go out n not drink lol

Guest Cosmigonon

Social drinker, and I only go out on weekends. I just can't function at all if I went out the night before, it is the worst feeling going to work hung over...

Guest JMT

You know, you don't have to get all messy drunk and hung over every time you drink.

that is true, but i still like to anyway.