Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miss Crystal Meth

emcee25

I dont know why this isnt popular, no one seems to sell it. The closest I got was some yellow cks (assuming they had meth in them) and I must say I loved them. Normal e doesnt compare simply because most of it going around is shitty. Yellow CKs are god! smile.gif 2 pills had me going for 13-15 hours and I mean actual trippin. Plus the only side effects are a dry mouth, none of that shitty feeling before it hits you or after.

i would agree, i luv meth. the only prob is i only find it at parties. no one ever seems to sell it at clubs or just on the streets. dont know why, it is better than almost any drug, it is cheap and last long. wish i could get my hands on sum. P*L*U*R cwm36.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

I have to disagree with the yellow ck's. took 1 on new year's eve and was ok for the first 6 hours, but then I couldn't sleep at all for 2 days! The after effects were not worth it. It wasn't like e, didn't feel fucked up, just wired. my boyfried took them as well and he did say that his eyes were playing tricks on him and saw the ceiling moving. But I will never take those again. NOT WORTH IT!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Side effects? compared to E?!

Shit you staying up for 30hours and being active the whole time and you think you're not gonna have side effects.

1. Meth is far more addictive than E, physically especially.

2. It can easily cause dangerous levels of dehydration, seizures, and strokes.

That shit is dangerous and I would take E with its "possible" long term psychological effects anyday over meth.

Meth is far more addictive, raises blood pressure (watch out smokers!) and causes paranoia (degree dependent on the dose) when you come down cwm31.gif

On the other hand, there's absolutely no better way to finish some kind of a household project than take bump... cwm12.gif . It improves concentration and focus. If I had this stuff in college, I'd definitely have a 4.0.